Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
7AA991ECDDF2EA078A8C708FF9FA6776BD81CB01

what the fuck is that last character

why would you install that mod

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I do not like Muscarine's mods

The art style doesn't fit the game, the characters are all gross looking (even if it's the point, that doesn't make it better) and I find them really immersion breaking and kind of disturbing. (Again probably intended)

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Humble beginnings in my attempt to reconquer Rome and restore the borders

Managed to make a bloodline with Basil due to the amount of conquering I've done which I guess uh is kinda based?

RxKmfJd.jpg

WcnRlHK.jpg

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
AAA8F5D7ECD874DFB5EBB9F857F8803E08603AE1

grunt in a forklift

[OOC] Zama: my man qiang is a living speedbump
[OOC] LCpl. Li 'Leaky' Qiang: a small price to pay to get an up close screenshot of agrunt riding a forklift
@Stalker

Last edited:

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
I even know the map this was on.

But please, context me my man.

And as incentive:

93f1e433a33ed08308d0ee738057c3d5.jpg
tl;dr rn party is stranded on harvest post first battle, original compound they were hiding at got encircled so they punched through to find a new place to hide out
travel through Gladsheim highway after punching through, narrowly dodge a brute chieftan that KO's their sergeant because it fucked up structural integrity in doing so, dodge some weird worms that tried to snatch his weapon and then attack the party in swarm, punch through some minor grunts and finally reach the safehouse
then as @Stalker got through all of this, he disconnected because he was tired but decided to get on again. he walks up to the safehouse, finally relieved to have reached safety, and then a grunt commandeering a forklift in ambush with two other jackals comes barreling down the hill and directly at him. runs him over like he's a speedbump, and careens into the dude behind him too before being taken out.

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Eight hours of modding new vegas.
Eight
Fucking
Hours

This is what I open up to, and I can't fix it for the life of me. Guess that's my day wasted limeao