Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
the person sitting in a chair
absolutely fucking dreadful to not help
THE FORESHADOWING
dualty_1.jpg

Reactions: List

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
THE FORESHADOWING
dualty_1.jpg
Also,
a tiny throwback to one of my disasters:
I was a cook.
I get customers from time to time, all is chilled.
We found out there is a wizard on the station.
Then, 5 minutes later traitors let a plasma gen. explode, corridor next to mine gets flooded with plasma. Lockdown.
After some while, we got robots roaming the station, they pick up wounded to either:
Give them a coup dè grace
Bring them to the medbay.
Soon after, AI goes rogue.
Suddenly, Robots mostly kill wounded.
Keep in mind; nobody and nothing affected me to that point, I locked myself down with the fire alarms after robots started killing.
I hear shots outside and explosions, and fire.

And then.
SPACE DRAGON SLAM DUNKS MY KITCHEN AND KILLS ME IN ONE FIRE BREATH.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i strictly duel phantoms in ds3
wouldnt want a host to post hate mail because i fucked his run or wthever
q-q

fuck that shit

i'm a wild ass bitch ass invade another world and scalp his ass motherfucker

Doesn't matter if he's SL20 or SL200 he's still getting a chaos fireball to the face after I've camped outside the boss fog for 20 mins

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
fuck that shit

i'm a wild ass bitch ass invade another world and scalp his ass motherfucker

Doesn't matter if he's SL20 or SL200 he's still getting a chaos fireball to the face after I've camped outside the boss fog for 20 mins
my only exception is: host with twink phantoms
or
NG+1 phantoms
fuck those, I constantly chase the host thereafter with vordts hammer or crucifix or Lothric knight straight sword

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
my only exception is: host with twink phantoms
or
NG+1 phantoms
fuck those, I constantly chase the host thereafter with vordts hammer or crucifix or Lothric knight straight sword

I once invaded a dude in Oolacile while I was wearing the full Dark Wraith set and the host was doing an Artorias cosplay and his summoned phantoms were Smough and Ornstein and I was like

ok this is epic

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
I once invaded a dude in Oolacile while I was wearing the full Dark Wraith set and the host was doing an Artorias cosplay and his summoned phantoms were Smough and Ornstein and I was like

ok this is epic
thats pretty cool ngl
only missing artorias' strange lover aka assassin with pvp meta cancerous curved sword

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
thats pretty cool ngl
only missing artorias' strange lover aka assassin with pvp meta cancerous curved sword

yeah this was on PS3 though so the limit back then was 2 phantoms I think. Would be cool to assemble the full ensemble of Gwyn's knights in Remastered.

Only problem is that you'd have 3 with great cool weapons and then 1 guy with a greatbow which is terrible in almost every circumstance

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
They've released an update for this game allowing for really long trains, which makes me happy because now I can have 30 wagon coal monsters running through the land
hgWM8Tr.png

D

Deleted member 3818

They've released an update for this game allowing for really long trains, which makes me happy because now I can have 30 wagon coal monsters running through the land
hgWM8Tr.png
they need to hurry up and give me my damn aircraft

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
fEFeyKD.png

My greatest accomplishment.

People kept running past it in the hall without thinking anything of it. Then it knocked them into crit instantly, and ate them.
It ate basically all the heads, and I think it was either a Miner or a Sec Officer who had the bright idea of shooting it with lasers rather than trying to melee it.