Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Back to FF14, also...

Kitty!!!!

unknown.png

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
I PRESENT TO YOU ALL

AFTER IDK HOW MANY HOURS

THE GOD SET

05oBGf7.jpg

XtzesPu.jpeg

The greatsword was improved using fortify enchanting gear which brought it up to a baseline damage of 261; with +141% two-handed damage enchantments, that rises to 350. With frost and fire damage enchantments, that brings it up to a total of 458 damage per hit.

My destruction spells cost nothing. I have 536 magicka, 422 health, 232 stamina.

Destruction, Conjuration, Smithing, Alchemy and Enchanting are all 100. I could get alteration and two-handed to 100 if I really wanted.

I'm level 54.

All main questlines are complete but I still have a shitton of unfinished quests.

At this point I'll probably just mess around with the god set a bit, test it, then I'll move onto some other characters I wanted to do. After I've finished with them I'll return to this one, abuse the fuck out of alchemy to get to level 80, kill the Ebony Warrior and call it a day.

Man I love Skyrim, even unmodded.

Fd4cP87.jpg

Last edited:

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I PRESENT TO YOU ALL

AFTER IDK HOW MANY HOURS

THE GOD SET

05oBGf7.jpg

XtzesPu.jpeg

The greatsword was improved using fortify enchanting gear which brought it up to a baseline damage of 261; with +141% two-handed damage enchantments, that rises to 350. With frost and fire damage enchantments, that brings it up to a total of 458 damage per hit.

My destruction spells cost nothing. I have 536 magicka, 422 health, 232 stamina.

Destruction, Conjuration, Smithing, Alchemy and Enchanting are all 100. I could get alteration and two-handed to 100 if I really wanted.

I'm level 54.

All main questlines are complete but I still have a shitton of unfinished quests.

At this point I'll probably just mess around with the god set a bit, test it, then I'll move onto some other characters I wanted to do. After I've finished with them I'll return to this one, abuse the fuck out of alchemy to get to level 80, kill the Ebony Warrior and call it a day.

Man I love Skyrim, even unmodded.

Fd4cP87.jpg

I too have enjoyed becoming overpowered. And with the Help of Overhaul mods, AV Unlocker and various other mods that make actually make you powerful (because oblivions leveling system was shite) I have achieved godhood, and now it's time to start the main quest.

2ECA054381389453D17C9788EA2E3C617332A9D7

bLWLwEB.png

IAyL4id.png

32mBp0q.png

Also, Knights of the Nine revelations is a really fun mod. You help a guy get some relics, he backstabs you (Totally couldn't see it from a mile away), he goes back to the past to the first era during the slave uprising. You follow him, meet Pelinal and the crew, kill elves, free humans, restore your armour to godlike condition and get a fire sword and go back to the future to defeat the nobhead who cheated you.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
subeh failing for the elf bait and going stormcloaks

stupid rebel, you guys don't realize this is exactly what the elves want
This is admittedly entirely true

But equally

You get to stab Th*lmor

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
subeh failing for the elf bait and going stormcloaks

stupid rebel, you guys don't realize this is exactly what the elves want
does man care

fuck the elves fuck the empire fuck the emperor

skyrim is for the nords

(well no it actually belongs to the snow elves if you really want to get political but thats beside the point)

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
does man care

fuck the elves fuck the empire fuck the emperor

skyrim is for the nords

(well no it actually belongs to the snow elves if you really want to get political but thats beside the point)
yeah ok this is why they say nords have pea brains

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
While true, the fucking elves want Skyrim destabilized you also got to remember they want the civil war to continue, siding with either side kinda gets the elves issues because the area becomes more stable. Sure it gives the imperials shit, but when it comes to Skyrim, they can probably hold against the elves just like Hammerfall did when it refused to sign the White-Gold Concordat