Serious Post screenshots from other games!

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
kinda depends rlly imo

it's a good time when fucking about or just doing stuff with friends, and grinding can occasionally activate neurons but other times it's the most painful experience possible

worldmode was an overhyped feel when round mode was given as an alternative, people miss like old ass alpha bullshit build that they'll never relive again cause that nostalgia fun doesn't COME that way

its in the past. world mode is just NOT fun atm. round mode is the dirty deaaaaaaaaaalin

i really like that game i just wish people didn't say the n word so often

Reactions: List
Nebulae
its in the past. world mode is just NOT fun atm. round mode is the dirty deaaaaaaaaaalin
round mode is cool until lots of people join and it reaches high pop where it just becomes tdm (which is kinda fun but mehhhh)
i really like that game i just wish people didn't say the n word so often
also yea wayyy too much lgbtphobia/racism or toxic ppl it kinda stinks but some people are p cool

Last edited:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
world mode be like

time to enjoy playing sub rosa im going to do some deals with people, make some friends and trade fairly aaaaand i've been hit by a car

GustavasSve

Don’t forget Hawaii!
Nebulae
5BC1D450601A206CDA23FF62586166C90F81E36A

Russian forces on Everon. Red Hammer Remake.
304C1EBB1361E0CBBCF661C058FDA8E200EF0E10

Military strolling down Pripyat.
C7E7A160DDD7D64A63B1FCBAE8E09A9997C83712

NAPA insurgent in Chernarus.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This game looks, sounds, and feels just like a movie holy shit I cannot recommend it enough!

Watch till the end!!

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
This game looks, sounds, and feels just like a movie holy shit I cannot recommend it enough!

Watch till the end!!

It's all cool until you got that one fucking A-wing constantly fucking you up.

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
"This is a story... A story about a girl and her crush."​

lRunkds.png

"I'm a 'seasoned' ghost hunter, and this is my story..."​

9PPF0j7.jpeg

"Meet Craig - Craig, the lovely gentleman introduced myself to ghost hunting, now, we've done many expeditions before - Many near-death encounters should I say.

Oh! Also, don't mind John in the background - He likes to hide in lockers all the time
@SleepyMode

Buuuuuuuuut! One time we went to this spooky house, Craig and John both ran and hide when the ghost got mad at me )-: ..

1HKGlv6.png

I tripped and did the splits in the kitchen, not to worry - Quick trip to the hospital and I was back on my feet again.

Now... Craig wanted to investigate an abandoned school; so I and the squad went there and took a nosey around looking for this pesky ghost.

Everything was fine until John decided to hide in the Van, apparently, it was too scary for him... But Craig and I powered through and started to investigate what type of paranormal activity it was. Needless to say, it didn't like somebody moseying about, and when I wasn't looking, I felt a cold set of hands across my neck, and then - 'Snap' - I'm now one with the ghost.