Serious Post screenshots from other games!

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
a0c7bf3932b2dbd96c27391f6b607e0d.jpg

DUSK is a game where, like DOOM, you reach a point where your brain just stops thinking. Your lizard brain kicks in, pure reptile brain instinct fuels your panic-induced borderline schizophrenic fever dream of a murder rampage

You aren't winning, you're surviving

This is the longest I've survived in Endless Mode so far, recording started on round 3​
sounds like a game i could chill to when i've got nothing else to do, you have sold me squirrel

Reactions: List

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
Is mass effect a good game series overall? i can't really remember anything and have been thinking abt buying the remastered
Yea it’s the best rpg series ever made

could write long paragraphs about why but basically it’s just a novel experience you can’t and won’t get anywhere else no matter how many games have since tried and failed to replicate what made it so good

wish i had alzheimers just so i could experience it all again for the first time

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

could write long paragraphs about why but basically it’s just a novel experience you can’t and won’t get anywhere else no matter how many games have since tried and failed to replicate what made it so good

wish i had alzheimers just so i could experience it all again for the first time
mass effect 2 by far the best one on church

D

Deleted member 1405

Well i certainly feel that way abt alotta games and never realize til the end so I’ll 100% enjoy the game and go slow

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

haven’t played it myself yet

how does it feel knowing i’ll get to experience it for the first time while you won’t be able to ever again?

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
haven’t played it myself yet

how does it feel knowing i’ll get to experience it for the first time while you won’t be able to ever again?
Happy that someone else might also get the chance to experience what i already enjoyed so much

joys that aren’t shared make for dull memories

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae
getting flamed is funny
i find someone with loads of expensive cosmetics who thinks they're good and either shit on them as sniper with over 600 hours of sniper experience and an 'owned' bind or i play gunspy and laugh after kill
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
ive been playing on skial 2fort for the past month and theres this guy whos on there regularly who thinks im a cheater so every time i see him on i try my hardest to get onto the other team and target him for 2 hours

his name is democracy manifest and he sees me in his nightmares
[doublepost=1622022870][/doublepost]i derive pleasure from the screams of anguish coming from the autistic manchildren i dominate in tf2

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
ive been playing on skial 2fort for the past month and theres this guy whos on there regularly who thinks im a cheater so every time i see him on i try my hardest to get onto the other team and target him for 2 hours

his name is democracy manifest and he sees me in his nightmares
[doublepost=1622022870][/doublepost]i derive pleasure from the screams of anguish coming from the autistic manchildren i dominate in tf2
I've killed him a few times, he got angry at me once for tauntkilling him when everyone was being friendly

lowkey though

friendlies in tf2 are a bit more annoying than they used to be

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I've killed him a few times, he got angry at me once for tauntkilling him when everyone was being friendly

lowkey though

friendlies in tf2 are a bit more annoying than they used to be

as long as they arent in the way or are complaining i dont mind

like if ur sitting in the fucking sewers in 2fort and doing nothing except the Heavy picnic taunt then im not gonna stop you

Nebulae
BREAKING NEWS!
@jimbo 2 is BAD at TEAM FORTRESS 2
he has actually been telling you FRAUDULENT stories and it is in fact his brother that takes over his account when he launches the game
dont believe me? i caught him playing by himself once....

wzz1O8u.png

we played on his home turf - the dreaded 350 ping AUS SKIAL server i have heard so much about
it was as horrifying as you imagine, dear reader. however - it quickly became clear to me why he insisted on having the advantage...

z05mqpd.png

DmgFUUg.png

vCVJcjr.png

MX51jdo.png

HRQhdRb.png

9avZ1Iv.png

QGsbNCd.png

JzBMh0r.png

(gone wrong | tears were shed | i want to apologize)

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae

he plays tf2 competitively i play on 2fort and troll retards i never stood a chance

we played on his home turf - the dreaded 350 ping AUS SKIAL server i have heard so much about
it was as horrifying as you imagine, dear reader. however - it quickly became clear to me why he insisted on having the advantage.
also fuck off cunt i said we could play on an american server so you cant use that

Nebulae

VnB5xpV.png

me carrying my entire team solo q in apex all the way up to masters on my 60hz <60FPS laptop from 2016 with 80 ping.

i literally break entire lobbies over my fucking knee, i'm a fucking machine, pathfinder isn't even viable in competitive anymore, i don't even care, i just keep moving forward.​