Serious Post screenshots from other games!

sots

community bear
Nebulae

onkJlFz.jpeg

X3ME3F9.jpeg

"Tell them to make it count."

@shad @key @MaelRadecs

nice butt

Reactions: List

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
the only time i have ever played vrchat i pretended to be a complete normie by overusing my accent and asking really oblivious questions like "why does everybody have tails is there something i'm missing haha" while i had some random free access avatar from the starting area lol

and then we met a gman voice impersonator who kept saying retarded shit in the voice and it was a great time

i never played it again after that though

Reactions: List

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
I played vrchat around last new years and honestly it was a lot of fun, me and a friend went around interviewing people on their life choices and asking completely random questions about the state of world affairs.
Met some aussies too who were sound as fuck and spent the new year hangover just chatting with them.
The games good if you ban all the kids and the nsfw avatars.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
Build higher.
that aint the issue

the issue is that there are 15+ zombies lurking around at night and i have no way of fighting them lol

my swords break and i cant mine for iron since zombies spawn in abundance in caves

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
that aint the issue

the issue is that there are 15+ zombies lurking around at night and i have no way of fighting them lol

my swords break and i cant mine for iron since zombies spawn in abundance in caves
simply wait till daytime