Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
vU6nBOm.png

The joker

Reactions: List

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Only been playing Horizon 5 for a few hours but I'm having an absolute blast
GwsYv9E.jpeg

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
You know, Star Citizen may be an incomplete game still, yet it is a beautiful eye candy game, and since the only other option is Elite I actually prefer Star Citizen now

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Actually Just Cyberpunk 2077

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

When I'm home home from Uni, back in my village home ( not in my flat ) I used to love playing SC. I remember doing drug runs in my Titan and then doing some anti piracy pve and PVP in it. SO fun like that blockade event was lit. Couldn't play it after the update due to performance issue, is that fixed now?
[doublepost=1636122628][/doublepost]Im going home tomorrow so I'll get some of my SC screenshots uploaded

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
how are the load times?
horizon 4 was great but the loading times to get into lobbies lasted longer than the races themselves
i run the game on an HDD due to the fact that my SSD is too small to hold it.
The load times aren't the best, and some items like map icons have a slight delay when rendering, but that's most likely caused due to my HDD. It might get optimized in some day 1 patch who knows, this is a pre-release after all.
As for multiplayer lobbies, I haven't queued for any yet. Maybe the forza horizon reddit has some answers.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Couldn't play it after the update due to performance issue, is that fixed now?

As far as I know, the new update apparently makes things a lot smoother, personally, I have RTX 3080 so the game runs alright for me, but it might depend on your hardware

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
As far as I know, the new update apparently makes things a lot smoother, personally, I have RTX 3080 so the game runs alright for me, but it might depend on your hardware
It was mostly I think due to the new atmosphere update so I might try it again over Christmas break

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
You know, Star Citizen may be an incomplete game still, yet it is a beautiful eye candy game, and since the only other option is Elite I actually prefer Star Citizen now

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Actually Just Cyberpunk 2077

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

I am home and as promised my favourite SS from star bugizen
WmZkLBa.jpeg

zLXq8Pj.jpeg

KsTRnDG.jpeg

Orzdojd.jpeg

axPLO7X.jpeg

GaR1bnD.jpeg

G6O5zvG.jpeg

CmDvvKM.jpeg
ig8gBhY.jpeg

CGjNO7g.jpeg
[doublepost=1636306223][/doublepost]Pictures 4 and 7 is my favourite ones, star citizen can be a buggy pos but sometimes it can be heaven.