Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Matty

Proton
Nebulae
There's a certain feeling I get from scenery like this in video games that I think games like Half Life and Bioshock will never be able to capture because of their inherent loneliness and misery that's woven through those types of games. Here I am, wandering along in VtM: Bloodlines and going across this glorified catwalk when I look to my right and see Los Angeles in the distance, still hustling and bustling.

It invokes a sense of loneliness and almost dread far more powerful than anything either of those games have managed to do for me. Because while I'm here fighting through a literal madhouse filled with victims, I can see civilization so clearly. Going on without me and unaware of my insignificant existence. A symbol of safety so out of reach, despite being so close. Normal people just going on about their lives, probably just at home, relaxed and unaware of any peculiar happenings.

6lZYwhf.png

Reactions: List

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Been doing WoW private server RP for the last year and I started doing remakes of old zones using new assets.

GY9gjOA.jpeg

lajah24.jpeg

Unyr6GP.jpeg

t7iWZ1c.jpeg

x1JR17r.jpeg

V76zsX4.jpeg

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

What server do you play on?
I used to play EchelonedWow, and thoroughly enjoyed the RP there.
Would love to play to play some similar again.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
if you haven't yet, buy Middle Earth: Shadow of War
a16b9a86544ac5dda1bc83f925348ca0.jpg

c7fcd9e751a5a8b6c4f0afebb4bb366b.jpg