Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Xaero

Neutrino
Nebulae
Doing a screenshot dumps of games I've played before.

NFS: Hot Pursuit -- Remastered (2020)
177DD08E83EE2D6A489DE67110800A963B78C290

4751E722326209C6C275BAB11C6C307911452E6E

Crysis 3 (2013)
9D8B74413604975DA9B705879C2E93854F3F4ECE

69B931EBEBA799D4E2A2DC9239D336578FA03167

Crysis 2 (2011)
939A678DAF70A3EC46AC389481BF7667756998E2

Call to Arms (2018)
B6ADDFE02630F35096B0571F7C227EF79A4989B7

Garry's Mod (2004 // 2006), on some random HL2RP Server back in 2019. I don't recall if it was on neb or not.
Half_Life_Source_Screenshot_2019.03.10_-_15.25.03.07.png

Reactions: List

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
unknown.png

unknown.png

mods really save this game, especially when there's ~25g of it. can't wait for 2 months from now when it's ~45 like it used to be

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
unknown.png

unknown.png

mods really save this game, especially when there's ~25g of it. can't wait for 2 months from now when it's ~45 like it used to be
What game?
Edit: Don't know how to quote lmao
You can quote by hitting reply on the bottom right of the relevant post.

I am also interested in the answer

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
FreeSpy's Arma 3 shenanigans so far over the last half a year.

OVSEDIT.jpeg

Valiant Sword, first campaign

dagger_1.png

Operation Blazing Acid - Dropping in the Columbian Jungle America style

Blinding_Shield.png

Absolute kick ass fictional spin up in the middle east, Blinding Shield - Where our unit was at our best in an actual combat environment

Completely unrelated to my unit, me, @NightLock and @Pyromaniac go to a Digby Op and get lost immediately after
I wish I could upload the whole video, it's 3 hours long though, so here's some snips from it. If you find the VOD, we're the 5 Platoon Fire Support Group.

The beginning and the end of the op had two videos respectively, here they are

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
What game?
Edit: Don't know how to quote lmao
You can quote by hitting reply on the bottom right of the relevant post.

I am also interested in the answer

i lost internet writing a cool post up so have a short one now
mechwarrior 5: mercenaries
it's on game pass, comes with the one DLC that's practically required for free (on game pass) ((heroes of the inner sphere))
the melee DLC is great and was a day-one buy for me, figured it'd be free but whatever

Watching this video these days saddens me. It was good musical timing (evangelion) and the mod you see just isn't available anymore.
Way back in 2019 modding was the same as it is for a lot of games, replacing singular files to apply them. 3D HUD was HUGE back then because it was so readable, awesome, you can change the color of it (just like every HUD mod now) and it was so cool! but the next update broke all mods as expected, and the dev never did a proper version of it. You also see sounds/effects you don't get anymore, as I had early mods to change those sounds... and a mod I have removes the gauss rifles big blue particle effects.

HUGE recommendation if you like Battletech or co-op games.

https://mega.nz/folder/BjQTDAKT#wQa-DQqpBQZPk33slf0J7Q here's our mods. it's updated as time goes on and as the game is updated and everything breaks. very good, do not forget to clear your browsers cache since mega loves storing a 1:1 copy in it

i'm gonna post another game i enjoy playing because my internet died twice trying to post this
unknown.png

unknown.png

buy karryn's prison on steam or dlsite (dlsite version has mosaics)

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Completely unrelated to my unit, me, @NightLock and @Pyromaniac go to a Digby Op and get lost immediately after
Get lost without night vision.

Find another unit and intent to stick with them until we can orient and find our own.

Lose them to the darkness ~4 seconds after finding them and effectivelly snake our way blindly through the landscape before we find our position.

10/10 would get lost again.

I am never taking Night Vision for granted anymore.

Xaero

Neutrino
Nebulae
First Encounter Assault Recon [2005]

Decided to add black bars using Sony Vegas and went full retard on the screenshots.

Image1.jpg
Image2.jpg
Image5.jpg
Image4.jpg
Image3.jpg

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
video games

look at how COOL the effects are and how it's actually DARK isn't that neat
even better is the forest itself and the map is a biome added by vonBiomes which is a good mod would recommend on top of the other bunch i have yes
look at the cool smoke effects

kewl explosions

And as always one of the coolest parts of it all is the aftermath of smoking tanks/mechs/wrecks and decimated buildings you get

since i've never explained why mechwarrior is good
the mercenaries aspect is what keeps it interesting
go back to mechwarrior 2 and you're a clanner, you don't worry about money just your drop tonnage, so you're free to equip your mechs however you wish - freely - but must maintain its max weight plus the tonnage limit of the mission you're on. The same for five, however...
mercenaries is about the world passing you by and you exist, time passes only when you move between beacons, but the jobs you take are up to you. be cool like me and never work for the kuritans, take the jobs you morally agree with, or work solely for one employer to increase your rep with them and get paid more + more salvage shares.

although you never truly change the very-well-established 40+ years of lore you can still participate in both small and heavy lore-based events that exist, although that's a sideline to the coolest part.
Mechwarrior is and always has been at its best in the format of 'mercenaries'. YOU are YOU, and if your mech loses its arm, it'll lose those two medium lasers. Do you put new ones in when it's decimated? Do you save that space, and buff up the mech elsewhere?

Being able to openly build however you want isn't something that occurs in MWO, but in every mechwarrior game it's the pull of the fun. Playthroughs are never the same, which keeps things interesting and growing.

also the lore is respected so the actual linear movement of time is a good measurement for how cool things are. early 3000's = no ferro/endo/pulse/autocannons are basic/no gauss/you're relying on LosTech
meanwhile late 3000's you're free to basically do whatever because you have more access to technology, vastly and wildly changing the builds you'll make because of access to lighter engines/weapons/armor allowing you to equip differently.

also you'll usually have different mechs each run which keeps things fun.