Serious Post screenshots from other games!

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
yeah we fucking with fiverp hard, we were the original carson ballas and shit
was mad fun
5rp crashed and burned because it had shit management

@Xebra, @SGT Angel, me and that built up ocb again on gta world and within 10 days we became the biggest gang again lol

but gangrp is shit now so

37321BEC05A37BF93726A43C025E8ED3CC2563E6

Ted

Proton
Nebulae
Some screenshots from 60 Seconds!
Fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh fuck!
fgz4DeU.jpg

Statue of Liberty alone in the shelter
Fd9ZOiP.jpg

The fall of the Statue of Liberty and mad American Citizen
JyHw9pZ.jpg

SPAAAAAA...Wait...
UppMJf6.jpg

Military style
H4wjUij.jpg

Excuse me...WHAT THE FUCK?!
Zk6MoeL.jpg

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
anyone else think the new nightclub dlc and aesthetic for gta 5 is cool as fuck

i really want to game it

bc212d8947063c6779e519dfefb27bf0d436bbd0.jpg

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I’d play it but I don’t have millions of gta money or my moms credit card
yeah same here

its a shame it turned into autistic 'shark cards' and wacky jetpacks and flying deloreans that cost like 4mil in money

Vortigangster

Proton
Nebulae
yeah same here

its a shame it turned into autistic 'shark cards' and wacky jetpacks and flying deloreans that cost like 4mil in money
The fact that 8mil GTA$ is worth just as much as the actual game is more than enough cause for concern imo, and just highlights how microtransaction focused it is, because it's also painfully obvious that Rockstar is making their "DLC" focused around forcing you to either grind for hours on end, or buy a shark card, even going as far as to constantly nerf any and all reliable money making strats that are discovered... I used to adore GTA:O but I just cannot enjoy it anymore, fuck.

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
The fact that 8mil GTA$ is worth just as much as the actual game is more than enough cause for concern imo, and just highlights how microtransaction focused it is, because it's also painfully obvious that Rockstar is making their "DLC" focused around forcing you to either grind for hours on end, or buy a shark card, even going as far as to constantly nerf any and all reliable money making strats that are discovered... I used to adore GTA:O but I just cannot enjoy it anymore, fuck.

plus how every dlc since "further advances in finance and felony" is just a copy paste shows that they don't give a shit at all anymore and just want money

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
why couldnt they just port gay tony from gta 4 and give minor edits like they did with johnny and niko

why did they have to fuck him up like this?
they JUST'd him pretty hard