Serious Post screenshots from other games!

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
small brain 5cp vs big brain payload

i dont understand why people like 5cp so much i hate it
i like 5cp because i used to play a lot of 6's. payload is best case for casual servers, but you have to be careful because you're gonna get Highlander losers on payload maps so much. KOTH is also good for casual

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i like 5cp because i used to play a lot of 6's. payload is best case for casual servers, but you have to be careful because you're gonna go Highlander losers on payload maps so much. KOTH is also good for casual

i mean i've never really cared for competitive tf2 and likely never will i just play what's fun, which koth and payload is but 5cp definitely is not

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The Witcher 3 is an unparralled piece of video game kino

yes i finally finished it

i6eZyxV.jpg

42ebfxd.jpg

rT0oyJ9.jpg

SYdGXRb.jpg

1Qpjsaf.jpg

QwCm8ze.jpg

r6iBpPF.jpg

except when it's kinda janky

nap7xin.jpg

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
The Witcher 3 is an unparralled piece of video game kino

yes i finally finished it

i6eZyxV.jpg

42ebfxd.jpg

rT0oyJ9.jpg

SYdGXRb.jpg

1Qpjsaf.jpg

QwCm8ze.jpg

r6iBpPF.jpg

except when it's kinda janky

nap7xin.jpg
played the witcher trilogy literally a year ago starting december and i think i finished either january or february. they're all fantastic but witcher 3 holds a special place in my heart

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
played the witcher trilogy literally a year ago starting december and i think i finished either january or february. they're all fantastic but witcher 3 holds a special place in my heart

haven't played 1 or 2 I just saw 3 for sale one day and went

HDkMuyZ.png

cause I heard it's really really good compared to the others and you wouldn't need much context to get into it.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
haven't played 1 or 2 I just saw 3 for sale one day and went

HDkMuyZ.png

cause I heard it's really really good compared to the others and you wouldn't need much context to get into it.
no you don't need that much context, altho playing the first two certainly do help you understand all the characters, and it hurts more when
vesemir dies, you have to say goodbye to the other witchers and leave kaer morhen

also, i got all three games on sale :D think it was under 20 quid as well, bargain that is

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
no you don't need that much context, altho playing the first two certainly do help you understand all the characters, and it hurts more when
vesemir dies, you have to say goodbye to the other witchers and leave kaer morhen

also, i got all three games on sale :smiley: think it was under 20 quid as well, bargain that is

dude it was already depressing as fuck

shit sucked hard

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae

shit sucked hard
yes. infact, i think i got to velen in W3 and it was at that point that I decided to do the first two games. i didnt even complete the bloody baron questline (although that's the fucking BEST questline ever) until i completed the first two
[doublepost=1545684622][/doublepost]

shit sucked hard
oh yeah, did u do the DLC's btw?

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
not yet, intend to buy them this christmas and get through them after new years
good lad. Blood and Wine is great and adds a lot of hours to the game, and is definitely a great finish to the game. Hearts of Stone is also a fucking fantastic DLC, one of the best. It doesn't add that much to the game but the questline is just... wow. the difficulty also ramps up in hearts of stone and blood and wine.

if you ever do get the chance, i'd recommend buying the first and second witchers as well. witcher 1 is a good introduction to the world and the characters, although the controls can be awkward. witcher 2 has a great story but the combat is really hard early on.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
Hearts of stone is objectively the best dlc for witcher
agreed agreed agreed
[doublepost=1545687080][/doublepost]if they were to ever make a witcher RPG again, i would rather it be a set of ministories like hearts of stone, AT hearts of stone's quality, than for it to be a continuation of geralt's story.

Kenny.

Electron
Nebulae
my cousin just got a fuckin c h i g g e n d i n n e r against 2 squads while being alone (we died) in pubg lmao. too bad i didnt screenshot or anything