Serious Post screenshots from other games!

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Yeah, the boat thing is annoying, wish you could skip it like you could skip dialogue.

I've platinumed the game on my ps3 and know pretty much every nook and cranny and every piece of dialogue the characters say by heart, I don't need to hear Samuel talk about the Golden Cat for the 50th time damn it.
worst level in the game, they hyped me up so much about that place hosting a ton of amazing pussy, but I couldn't find one cat. not even a stray.
Disappointment.

Reactions: List

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
worst level in the game, they hyped me up so much about that place hosting a ton of amazing pussy, but I couldn't find one cat. not even a stray.
Disappointment.

Yeah ikr, when I played it for the first time my cat was hoping to make some friends but that didn't happen.

Jokes aside, even though I have so much experience I still discover something new. For example, did you know that there's an announcement room with a safe which you can find through an open window if you follow the ledges that run along the side of the building in the yard behind the office of the high overseer? Pretty cool, never bothered to check up there before.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Yeah ikr, when I played it for the first time my cat was hoping to make some friends but that didn't happen.

Jokes aside, even though I have so much experience I still discover something new. For example, did you know that there's an announcement room with a safe which you can find through an open window if you follow the ledges that run along the side of the building in the yard behind the office of the high overseer? Pretty cool, never bothered to check up there before.
typically don't get to see those as often now days. But all those hub styled maps are a delight when they do eventually ship.
One of my favorites was just exploring the hub world for mankind divided, a really nicely thought out environment.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
typically don't get to see those as often now days. But all those hub styled maps are a delight when they do eventually ship.
One of my favorites was just exploring the hub world for mankind divided, a really nicely thought out environment.

It's personally one of my favorite ''categories'' of level design, I guess you can say

I've still not played Mankind Divided, but I've heard great things about the hub world, so I'm looking forward to when I get to it.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
It's personally one of my favorite ''categories'' of level design, I guess you can say
was the style of level design that got me into the idea of making maps in the first place as well.
While I enjoy my multiplayer projects, I do hope I can find my way to arkane at some stage just to have that experience.

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Dishonored still looks gorgeous after all these years

Praise be to one of the best games of the past decade (and maybe even all time :eek:)

YxP4zJZ.jpg

digiawQ.jpg

tl6Tzpw.jpg

KKzlW3P.jpg
tbh tho i actually liked the second game. I dont know why people hated it. Dishonored 1 and 2 are legendary titles. I hope they make a 3rd one tbh

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
tbh tho i actually liked the second game. I dont know why people hated it. Dishonored 1 and 2 are legendary titles. I hope they make a 3rd one tbh

I haven't played 2 yet, for some god forsaken reason

But I just got the complete collection sooo I'm off to play through all 3 games over the next few weeks

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I haven't played 2 yet, for some god forsaken reason

But I just got the complete collection sooo I'm off to play through all 3 games over the next few weeks
you actually need to play dishonored 2. If you liked the first one. imo its better than the first one.

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
The second one originally came out on PC in a very bad state. Suppose they were sharing notes with Bethesda game studios