Serious Post screenshots from other games!

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Playing All The Mods 9, about to fight the dragon, will report in.

ZBHiIGi.jpeg

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
Haven't played for a couple of months, have they made any new progress on performance?
It's alright, just don't expect fanfares and flowers. It still gives some issues at times if your computer isn't a battleship. But the multi threading does help out a bit. Definitely better

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
how did it break? is it going one direction or does it do no input? if it's the former smack it very hard
I was able to (mostly) fix it by doing this
Still get a bit of twitching but its usable again, hopefully will be replacing with the STECS when they're back in stock

Callum

Neutrino
Nebulae

The Isle is based, picked it up back in 2021 after sovietwomble did a vid about it. I've only played legacy. I liked playing herbis, made it like a horror game. Usually dibble because everybody thinks they're cute.

Some guy said in global after killing me they only played the game because they were into vore. Immediately uninstalled and haven't touched it since. Truth be told I was kinda bored after like 750 hours play time but that was the last straw lmao

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
The Isle is based, picked it up back in 2021 after sovietwomble did a vid about it. I've only played legacy. I liked playing herbis, made it like a horror game. Usually dibble because everybody thinks they're cute.

Some guy said in global after killing me they only played the game because they were into vore. Immediately uninstalled and haven't touched it since. Truth be told I was kinda bored after like 750 hours play time but that was the last straw lmao

LOL Jfc

If it helps the game is so much better now, and Evrima (the updated branch) is fantastic. They're bringing out the new map soon (its technically available as a beta branch until its ready), there's a bunch more dinos coming in the next few patches and there's loads of different systems.

Legacy is basically a dead game people cling to, its filled with genuine weirdos.