Serious Post screenshots from other games!

rob

Nebulae
20231206_145257.jpg

Almost 700 hours into the game and I've just found out how to put the Hylian Hood down

Reactions: List

Callum

Neutrino
Nebulae
Not a screenshot but just had a moment I wanted to talk about because I'm excited.

For context, dead space is my fave series along with S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Been playing it since I was like 11. I've completed 1 about 5 times and 2 about 11 or 12 times. Never completed 3, not for the story but because they made the necros way too fucking fast for my liking, and the universal ammo thing sucked ass.

Anyway, I finally got the remake. Just got to the bit near the start where you go to the maintenance bay. Already I'm feeling fear I've not felt in years because I no longer know every single jumpscare and have no idea what new changes they've thrown in.

So I've gone up the lift and there's a new mechanic they introduced a bit earlier of rerouting power for different things. Nothing new, 3 things but you can only power 2- Seen it in many games. There's the door for the objective room back downstairs, the elevator I came up from... And the lights. The feeling of pure dread washed over me lmao, fantastic.

Can already tell this is gonna be sick. And finally on sale for a decent price, wasn't gonna pay 50 quid for it ever.

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Valley of the Dolls must be 100% lethal. Nobody must survive.
The tatoo for getting S is called 'In Memorium', we all know that while he was being transported outside he accidently fell onto two bullets with the back of his head, unfortunately no was looking in the minute it happened.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
The tatoo for getting S is called 'In Memorium', we all know that while he was being transported outside he accidently fell onto two bullets with the back of his head, unfortunately no was looking in the minute it happened.

He fell downstairs, broke several bones and eventually died of a punctured lung

While he was being transported in a van

Reactions: List