Post your stories about your first time playing Hl2rp

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
It was LP and I was a minge tbh. My most serious char was Barak Hammer...

I remade him here and jumped on a train in my first day hrre.

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
It was a rainy day and I was home from school because of a terrible cold I had the previous day. I decided to fire up GMod and look for a fun gamemode to play and there I saw it. HL2RP, with almost only SeriousRP servers. I had struck gold, and joined a the server with the highest population (not LP). I didn't really understand anything, but had fun just walking around and taking in the atmosphere of it all. Then I left.

The next day I check the gamemode again to see another server with a huge population (LP). I join, literally get tutored by a staff member how everything worked (although I was never adivised to the forums). I stuck around playing on the server for a good month or so, eventually hopping on the forums just to read them and not actually posting anything.

Now nebulous is a different story altogether ;)

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
made shitty male_07 char

owned some doors to a shop

was on tnb so we had physguns

made shop

gmod crashed

guys called 'the order of breen' came and hijacked my shop when i reconnected

asked for shop back

they left

built shop

order of breen had props left in the shop

asked for a good hour for the props to be removed

no response

went to the order of breen's rally in warehouse 5 (c17i)

/y DEAR ORDER OF BREEN, PLEASE REMOVE YOUR PROPS IN THE SHOP YOU WERE IN BEFORE SO I CAN BUILD IN THERE

permbanned for 'mong'

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
First time I play HL2RP, I had read almost every guide beforehand and knew exactly how to Roleplay.

And then I got banned metagaming because I pressed e on a vending machine that actually led to a fucking huge rebel base.

I didn't even know the map, I just wanted to see if a can would come out.

honja

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
First time I play HL2RP, I had read almost every guide beforehand and knew exactly how to Roleplay.

And then I got banned metagaming because I pressed e on a vending machine that actually led to a fucking huge rebel base.

I didn't even know the map, I just wanted to see if a can would come out.
me and my ginger mate big man dave made chav characters and found a glass shard, we threatened a CP for it and tried to rob him and got killed.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
me and my ginger mate big man dave made chav characters and found a glass shard, we threatened a CP for it and tried to rob him and got killed.

I remember back when I was part of Luger's minge group and I was literally the smartest of the bunch.

They were all standard "Spawn, mingepunch and say :heyzeus: a lot" while I used ESP to find a big locked room fulla guns.

I RP'd starting a fight with Luger, ending with one of us getting thrown through the door. An admin came and reluctantly let us in.

We RP'd finding PAYDAY masks in a nearby bin, along with glass shards for all. We all surrounded a CP and did a complicated /me to stab him in the neck each.

The CP literally replied with "/me fucking dies" and slayed himself (Because he was an admin)

We got his guns and made our way to the dock.

Even though there was no witnesses, JW was called and CP's came to take us down.

We one-shotted them all with aimbot and pistols. Now loaded up on MP7's and a fucking AR2, we took over the Citadel as a respawning CP left the front door. We snuck in to the CA's office and started a speech encouraging everyone to become rebels. We threw guns from the bridge, where citizens caught them and started a riot.

We weren't even banned, because the server owner shut it down then and there.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
was playing like fucking harborrp with a friend when i got bored and left the server. I started browsing the server list when i came across hl2rp, so i told him
"hey, let's play some hl2rp" but he answered by telling me that it sucked and that it was super hard to get weapons and that if you got in to jail you would stay there for a long time, there was nO TIMER

i didn't care and pressed join game

waited 20 minutes for addons to load

got into the game

then the server crashed :ok:

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i joined and got my throat slit by an insane woman, she told me to delete my char, i did and then i disconnected.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
no she slit my throat with her overly long fingernails

Don't make me cutchu.
Nails+1.jpg

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Remember I was in another online gaming community, joined said community's on 21st November 2013, Teamspeak where I went into the room with @CampingCarl @Hobo Horse and Madjack, we talked about wanting to try out some Gmod Roleplay and we came across Lemonpunch.

At first we were there to mess around, be after a while we starting to take a liking to the server and thus I made my first (at first mingey character) into my proper character who some may know, Juan Denver. Then we got further into the community - owned a store and got about 13k in a week.

Hobo Horse

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Remember I was in another online gaming community, joined said community's on 21st November 2013, Teamspeak where I went into the room with @CampingCarl @Hobo Horse and Madjack, we talked about wanting to try out some Gmod Roleplay and we came across Lemonpunch.

At first we were there to mess around, be after a while we starting to take a liking to the server and thus I made my first (at first mingey character) into my proper character who some may know, Juan Denver. Then we got further into the community - owned a store and got about 13k in a week.
Rest in peace our fallen brother Camping Carl, we wuz kings.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I remember my first time playing, I had played Half-Life 2 and discovered this "HL2RP", I created a shitty character, ran into the nexus, got told to face the wall, didn't know how so I started do bunch of /anim things to face the wall and got banned for being a minge.

Nebulae
first time on nebulous
friend says "yo its not popular now but wait till like *Time 8 hours from now*"
we go get rations
Some guy gives us his rations and im told hes a red band (What)
2 minutes later same guy is PK'ed
i leave because friend left

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
first time on nebulous
friend says "yo its not popular now but wait till like *Time 8 hours from now*"
we go get rations
Some guy gives us his rations and im told hes a red band (What)
2 minutes later same guy is PK'ed
i leave because friend left
welcome back i guess lmao

D

Deleted member 243

i joined with a friend and we started this mad virus that apparently we needed admin auth for but the server was like "Nah let this happen these fellas saved us from boredom" so i basically started a serverwide event first time i joined by /animpanting lol
@GenericPlayer this hero did our idea 4 years ago

how

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
joined lemonpunch in 2014, made a character called 'john hiccups' (dont ask me why) and went around telling people that my last name is 'hiccups' bcz my grandfather and his ancestors all died from hiccups and that hiccuping is a curse in my family... idk what i was doing, but that character became my main for a couple good years anyways.

before that, i think i must've played on a serious RP server like once, idk if it was lemonpunch but all i remember was OTA forcing us against a wall to search us. this took like 10 mins and i was so bored that i just left. i think i must've been like 11 or 12

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Joined Nebulous
Made a shitty char
Couldn’t even find the fucking city because D47 spawn was weird
Disconnected

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
Made a character
Stole some loyalist rations and ran away, brano made me give them back
Punched a green tier
Cops came and I said he punched me
Then saw a ladder saying ‘GOING UP MEANS AMPUTATION’, which I deduced to mean losing a limb, I want some character development/cool injury. I went up, boy my shock when I got killed