Pre-Built Gaming PCs?

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
What are some good gaming PCs that are pre-built? I'm looking for something that could possibly run /some/ games such as Fallout 4, Rust, etc. In a reasonable price range.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
You're better off paying for custom build, even if you pay extra for them to build it for you.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You're better off paying for custom build, even if you pay extra for them to build it for you.

how much money can you save for a high quality pc with a prebuilt and custom built

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
how much money can you save for a high quality pc with a prebuilt and custom built

Prebuild PCs are generally overpriced and the specs you get for "gaming" are actually not even good for gaming.

21ml

Gillette, the best a man can get
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If you have to go prebuilt, get it from a website known for selling PC parts for custom builds, they likely charge a small fee on top of what it would cost to buy the parts individually.

Shit like Argos will charge you $2k for a Core i3 and a GT250

slick

Nebulae
If you have to go prebuilt, get it from a website known for selling PC parts for custom builds, they likely charge a small fee on top of what it would cost to buy the parts individually.

Shit like Argos will charge you $2k for a Core i3 and a GT250
Link any good websites, dude.

21ml

B A N N E D
Nebulae
Link any good websites, dude.
I honestly don't know for the US.

By example I was talking about www.pccasegear.com, if you add all the parts from their custom builds to your cart, it's only like $10-20 cheaper than the prebuilt.

slick

Nebulae
I honestly don't know for the US.

By example I was talking about www.pccasegear.com, if you add all the parts from their custom builds to your cart, it's only like $10-20 cheaper than the prebuilt.
Problem is, I don't know how to assemble a PC, I just play games.

21ml

B A N N E D
Nebulae
Problem is, I don't know how to assemble a PC, I just play games.
It's basically expensive lego. It isn't difficult and if you do it with a friend who knows what they're doing I guarantee you'll be fine and then can do it yourself in the future. There are plenty of vids on YouTube about it and there's www.pcityourself.com

slick

Nebulae
It's basically expensive lego. It isn't difficult and if you do it with a friend who knows what they're doing I guarantee you'll be fine and then can do it yourself in the future. There are plenty of vids on YouTube about it and there's www.pcityourself.com
Sure, I'll try it.
[doublepost=1509941062][/doublepost]
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberp...-1tb-hard-drive-black/5833100.p?skuId=5833100

Probably one of the better deals you'll get if you're looking for a pre-built, you'll be able to run stuff like GTA 5 and battlegrounds at higher settings
I'll see about it, thanks Knight.

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
no ssd and no name psu for a 750 build is weeaaakkkk
take 21ml's advice, build it yourself, I thought it'd be a lot harder than it actually was in the end and saved a buttload
Sorry I was just postings half decent pre-built deal on a pre-built thread

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
wait for christmas sales bro
i got all of mine under 2k and they were the latest parts

slick

Nebulae
hello friend I'm fucking mentally retarded when it comes to computer specs, could I be given some estimates as what I'm should be looking for my friends???
[doublepost=1510188358][/doublepost]
black friday is coming up buy your parts then
It says pre-built on the name my guy