Premium Update - August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
bro u cant add birds and tell me that n’wahs ain’t gonna meme the shit out of it lol the fuck u think is gonna happen

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
thats funny dont remember doing that at all
I specifically remember you capturing a pigeon that you kept in a cage inside of your store in the Tapestry village and I remember suggesting we capture more, along with proposing that we set up a relay in the main town so we could send villages back and forth.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I specifically remember you capturing a pigeon that you kept in a cage inside of your store in the Tapestry village and I remember suggesting we capture more, along with proposing that we set up a relay in the main town so we could send villages back and forth.
i think you got the wrong guy

never had a store in the tapestry

i practically lived in isolation in the temple down in death valley

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i think you got the wrong guy

never had a store in the tapestry

i practically lived in isolation in the temple down in death valley
Then you are not fruit king and you've joined this conversation for no reason

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Fruit Guy was black and not absolutely batshit insane, yep!
I honestly thought the name change was just character progression. As in, he went from whatever his original name was, to fruit guy, to fruit king because of how monopolised he became with his fruit trade.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
There's a difference? I thought they were the same person
yeah one was literally clinically insane, founded and preached a religion based purely around the nourishment of the pear and lived in self-imposed isolationism

the other just sold fruit at a stand

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
yeah one was literally clinically insane, founded and preached a religion based purely around the nourishment of the pear and lived in self-imposed isolationism

lord praise the pear

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

He also punched a man in the face after running across an entire valley

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
lord praise the pear

Blessed be he who consumes the holy flesh of the nutritious and fructose-filled pear, of which we devote our path, lives and breath to cultivating and consuming. Do not lead us into temptation to consume the vilified lesser pineapple, but help us instead find the light in cultivation.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is a poorly planned and poorly thought out decision, you cannot in any way expect anyone to be serious if they can't /me in a roleplay server, you're practically forcing people to be unserious.

Who runs this faction, who manages it, etc, I want to know because if it's not been decided I want to nominate myself because I wholeheartedly believe they can be amazing additions if they're managed right and I don't honestly believe any of this is right.

This is setting the faction up to fail on purpose, self-sabotage at the minimum.
btw I was genuinely serious with this

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
lqQiVoy.png

Oh no, a spell mistake

Last edited:

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
i like most of the stuff, not a fan of you guys selling models you've ported over from someone elses work though, should make all setting appropriate models public if you're going to be using them

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
sleeveless noses are disgusting, you’re disgusting if you use them

Status
Not open for further replies.