Premium Update - August 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jaydawg, Aug 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alicia Ally Alice

Nebulae:
    I do not want to sound rude regarding to the effort the Staff team puts into this community. I am incredibly thankful and I love this server, but when something is wrong, I just say it...

Bird whitelist, a wonderful thought! When we include a whitelist that is linked to RolePlay, we cannot take from it ALL the IC commands. I consider that this is a significant error that drives people to be determined minges while "RPING" as a bird, because they plainly got the capability taken by whoever elected to make this a thing.

Let's make things right, want to add a bird whitelist? Sounds marvelous, provide them with the tools to RP accordingly instead of influencing them into flying around like hysterical individuals and standing on people’s skull.

@Blackquill @Jaydawg

• nebulous nebulous x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Silanus

Silanus Professional Bird Whitelist Holder
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    @Aether is currently in the process of making up a proper document on Birds, roleplay and rule-wise.

Hopefully it get implemented.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  3. Aether

Aether Necron Enthusiast
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I'm just doing it because someone should, but if you're gonna keep tagging me at least give them the link so they can see it for themselves, or quote my original post:
    It's also worth noting that it all has no weight right now and is purely theoretical. I plan to formally suggest it after a week of the doc being active for people to give feedback on, but until then and for who knows how long after, I have zero weight in the matter - i'm just someone that wrote a doc.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Silanus

Silanus Professional Bird Whitelist Holder
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    • Late Late x 1
  5. Aether

Aether Necron Enthusiast
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    • nebulous nebulous x 1
  6. Alicia Ally Alice

Nebulae:
    Great document, would love to see that implemented.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice