News Preview/Discussion - WW3RP: STASILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
I just love how people say this: "I fucking hate WW3RP it's the shitiest gamemode ever."

I am like: "Homie I am pretty sure you had like more then a thousand hours on it."

I won't name anybody but come on man stop lying to yourself. How can something be shit if you spend that much time on it.

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
We better get Citizen Apps open the FIRST DAY it opens.

I wanna be my neonazi civi who wanna burn down jews and commies

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I just love how people say this: "I fucking hate WW3RP it's the shitiest gamemode ever."

I am like: "Homie I am pretty sure you had like more then a thousand hours on it."
Tbh everything seems better when you are sitting in a TS channel with friends having a laugh.

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

I won't name anybody but come on man stop lying to yourself. How can something be shit if you spend that much time on it.

you're a cheeky boy saying you won't name names while you complain about the thing i'm doing below my post

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Tbh everything seems better when you are sitting in a TS channel with friends having a laugh.
I just think all of the people are a bit quick to jump on the hate bandwagon to quick around here. I mean you're not forced to play it but stop trying to down talk me from probally enjoying something I have been waiting for 6 months long.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I just think all of the people are a bit quick to jump on the hate bandwagon to quick around here. I mean you're not forced to play it but stop trying to down talk me from probally enjoying something I have been waiting for 6 months long.
I'd argue its more about reflection than any sort of bandwagon, imo.

WW3 had a lot of underlying problems that were primarily drawn from the mentality of the people playing - and thats difficult to see when you are in the midst of it enjoying it so I think people kinda shrugging and admitting it wasn't as enjoyable as it seemed is gonna happen.

Naturally though Stasiland is gonna address those by scrubbing out the systems (and people likely) that were the cause of 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.