News Preview/Discussion - WW3RP: STASILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Not much of a question since there's nine pages' worth of discussion to sate most my wonders, but a request.

For the love of god don't let S2K become the main theme of the server.

Reactions: List

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
So uhhhh can we get a map of soviet controlled territories please im too dumb to visualise things

Yeah, I'll probably release some of the old lore threads and revised world maps soon, as well as some more in-depth talk on specific gameplay elements

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
So uhhhh can we get a map of soviet controlled territories please im too dumb to visualise things

b18fc0b0299667e51e5d1032b93a43dd.png

Here is one I made in paint last year for our initial pitches, obviously not set in stone. Just a rough idea.

Official ones are still to be made and shit after RB and I talk about stuff.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

Here is one I made in paint last year for our initial pitches, obviously not set in stone. Just a rough idea.
Yeah turkey being so close and a part of NATO and still not invaded while spain, france etc are is a bit weird but thats my opinion

And also albania was soviet (nvm thought it was communist for a lot longer than it was)

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
Yeah turkey being so close and a part of NATO and still not invaded while spain, france etc are is a bit weird but thats my opinion
last time on the server, from what i can recall anyway, was that northern france got invaded, but grinded to a halt around reims

austria got yeeted, and northern italy was advanced into, but also grinded to a halt

dunno about the rest though, so i guess orange is really just contested territory

Black Rain (1989)

Nebulae

And also albania was soviet(nvm thought it was communist for a lot longer than it was)

As I said this is something I posted a year ago in our initial proposals, its just a rough idea of the whole 'Fortress Europe' we're going for.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
As I said this is something I posted a year ago in our initial proposals, its just a rough idea of the whole 'Fortress Europe' we're going for.
Yeah it was just my opinion im still excited and good luck on everything my dude, keep it up

Ibarra

Proton
Nebulae
by the way, how come it shut down the first time it was up? just curious since i wasn't here for it

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
I am a fervent supporter of letting Spain and Portugal alone in this lore.

Anyways we have entered DEFCON 1

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae

Honestly, i think There is probaly a campaign between the Soviets and the NATO in southern Italy, And Southern Balkans. From Kosovo, To the Black Sea. And one in the North, With Norway and Russia. Problay half way into Norway. Thats atleast what i had in my head.
And i was thinking that Soviets have navally and Air superiority in the Western Mediterian and NATO in the East. With the Suez and Red Sea as their main supply route. Hmm.. More i'm thinking of this more i'm getting deeper into thinking of all this. I need to sleep

Black Rain (1989)

Nebulae
Honestly, i think There is probaly a campaign between the Soviets and the NATO in southern Italy, And Southern Balkans. From Kosovo, To the Black Sea. And one in the North, With Norway and Russia. Problay half way into Norway. Thats atleast what i had in my head.
And i was thinking that Soviets have navally and Air superiority in the Western Mediterian and NATO in the East. With the Suez and Red Sea as their main supply route. Hmm.. More i'm thinking of this more i'm getting deeper into thinking of all this. I need to sleep

Mate don't forget this is the third iteration of this lore, and not one we're new to. And it's not so much focused on the military campaigns, as it was previously.

We can speculate on who is fighting what and where, but the whole focus on the threat from within is far more fitting to the atmosphere of our server.

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
how am i gonna fit a jamaican char into this
:steve:
[doublepost=1551230900][/doublepost]@char will we see any server locked events like operations etc, battles between nato and the soviets on the fronts?

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
Birds are government spy drones so it would fit the lore

Dont need birds for that one tho

EJ71tSE.jpg

how am i gonna fit a jamaican char into this
:steve:
[doublepost=1551230900][/doublepost]@char will we see any server locked events like operations etc, battles between nato and the soviets on the fronts?

Also yeah, I reckon that'd be an avenue we can explore to flesh out the third world war going on in the background.

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae

live footage of me searching for the map file I started months ago
4f4fbf907a9af5757bb045fee0695890.gif

actually found it while making the gif, what a result
e: made the file in AUGUST LAST YEAR what a lol

Status
Not open for further replies.