News Preview/Discussion - WW3RP: STASILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
haven't seen a single crafting part spawned outside of expeditions in hl2rp
Yeah mostly cause people run around and grab them when they learn the spawn points to check lmao

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
If you navigate to page 12 there's an early demo video of some of the weapons we'll be using, including those.

Let me re-link it for the sake of convenience

do you want any of these

x7izpd.png

all have c_hands and redone sounds + some other garbage

i recognised my shitty unupdated workshop usp-t and the two pipe weapons we converted for cw20 project

add me steam and i'll send u whatever u want

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
do you want any of these

x7izpd.png

i recognised my shitty unupdated workshop usp-t and the two pipe weapons we converted for cw20 project

grease gun time..

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
do you want any of these

x7izpd.png

We're actually using the tfa usp.45 from insurgency, with the scrap guns coming from csbanana and put them on the tfa base, but if you have non-css hands for the scrap stuff that'd be interesting provided it doesn't mean additional content for either weapon

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
This is a combat related question. Is everything going to be First Person only? Or will third person like HL2RP's combat system work.

Edit: It isn't my idea to add 3rd person combat. I just wanted to know so stop rating me bad idea reeee

Last edited:

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
This is a combat related question. Is everything going to be First Person only? Or will third person like HL2RP's combat system work.

I'd personally not want to include third person due to the semi-combat focus of it all. Had enough issues with people using external crosshairs to have to deal with people camping corners as well

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
We're actually using the tfa usp.45 from insurgency
yeah i know im just saying i made a workshop version of it which i presumed was the one you guys were using - noticed the ironsight firing anims weren't working so not sure if that's on my end or if you made your own versions
with the scrap guns coming from csbanana and put them on the tfa base
yeah, they're the exact same sources just with c_hands and proper sounds - iirc the textures are super overdone so it's worth compressing them a little because the scrap smg is like 130mb on its own due to uncompressed textures

MrKillagesprea

N.O.P.E Orbital Cannon
Nebulae
@Roosebud Hey if we get auth to use our old characters, can we get at least one of our old weapons back too? I want my M60E4 that I like, never used but I will use it I swear
Also what is the process to getting auth, do we have to do an application? And can we do it like now?

Status
Not open for further replies.