cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Dgkh7JiUwAUf0he.jpg

Reactions: List

Shock

Electron
Nebulae
@Roosebud Please introduce armoured combat in this, Idk how or if it'll work but I'd fucking love to be apart of a tank crew.

I know it wasn't used much in the original ww3rp but mighty god of ww3rp roose bring onto me the T90 MBT!!!!!!!!!

We had so much tank combat back in the day, you missed out.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
We had so much tank combat back in the day, you missed out.
SCAR abrams with one being paint tooled red for the coalition and then having them launch upwards of fifteen shells into each other was pretty great yeah

tera

Atom
Nebulae
leaked video of soviets getting english language auth icly

Here's a translation:
-What if I suddenly meet some Americans?
-Well... repeat after me: "I spent last night with your girlfriend."
-"I spent last night with your girlfriend."
-Ha. You're pretty good at this.
-Really? And what does it mean? -It means I'm a friend of your friend.
-Wow, that's really helpful. Thanks.

Last edited:

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
i think the main positive of this is the based ww3rp meme thread posters might come back and there'll actually be good content on the fourms even though i dont understand the context and never did with the ww3rp meme thread

unfunnies and newfags are stonewalled from posting for fear of getting roasted to shit by evil and friends

a perfect world

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i think the main positive of this is the based ww3rp meme thread posters might come back and there'll actually be good content on the fourms even though i dont understand the context and never did with the ww3rp meme thread

unfunnies and newfags are stonewalled from posting for fear of getting roasted to shit by evil and friends

a perfect world

“A good meme is made by sharing it with people for fun, not for gain.” -Ghandi

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae

a perfect world
picture of the average ww3rp meme thread poster
1550498866518.png

that other mango

you don't know who i am
Nebulae
Quartermaster could easily log each supply they receive and give out on the computer notes or files system. Making stealing it valuable!
God how much I wished we had this when I was told to give out elistist grade weapons which’d be randomly restocked as the heavy snow quartermaster

Status
Not open for further replies.