News Preview/Discussion - WW3RP: STASILAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
anyone under 5'5 is being forced into a tunnel rat squad, you will be made to clear booby trapped mineshafts and will be issued a single PM Makarov and flashlight, male and female alike

sorry devito

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae
5'8 is rather an unrealistic height for a soviet female because of the different cultures, genetics and diet within the USSR (which was rather poor).
It should be having a height limit of approx:
6'0 max.
5'3 min.

I mean, 5'0 to 6'6 is the current US standard for male applicants, and 4'11 to 6'5 for female applicants, but most people don't really register size difference during RP.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
anyone under 5'5 is being forced into a tunnel rat squad, you will be made to clear booby trapped mineshafts and will be issued a single PM Makarov and flashlight, male and female alike

sorry devito

the makarov contains a single bullet for offing yourself in the event that you're caught in a slow killing spike pitfall

use it wisely recruit

Reactions: List

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
tenor.gif

D

Deleted member 1381

cant have any women or people of color in my roleplay thats basically white genocide
that isnt what im saying its the fact that an issue that was constantly brought up in the previous iteration of WW3 was the countless number of female characters that existed for the sole purpose of stirring up sexual drama in the FOB or to just exploit their characteristics in different situations. female characters that roleplay just the same as they would with a male character is absolutely fine with me - it's the characters that use their gender to bribe MP's into an early release, form lesbian relationships on-base and then try to gain PK auths on anyone who interrupts it that i find damaging to the server

you're right in the sense that it is certain individuals who are the problem rather than female characters as a whole, i hold my hand up to that and it was purely my fault for rushing to a solution. as a whole, it's not that big of an issue, however it's better addressed as it would most likely come up at some point

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
that isnt what im saying its the fact that an issue that was constantly brought up in the previous iteration of WW3 was the countless number of female characters that existed for the sole purpose of stirring up sexual drama in the FOB or to just exploit their characteristics in different situations. female characters that roleplay just the same as they would with a male character is absolutely fine with me - it's the characters that use their gender to bribe MP's into an early release, form lesbian relationships on-base and then try to gain PK auths on anyone who interrupts it that i find damaging to the server

you're right in the sense that it is certain individuals who are the problem rather than female characters as a whole, i hold my hand up to that and it was purely my fault for rushing to a solution. as a whole, it's not that big of an issue, however it's better addressed as it would most likely come up at some point
im fucking around i honestly dont care its not an issue

Theplahunter

Electron
Nebulae

I can't actually recall any bribes to MPs for early release, was that a thing? Back when Generic was running things and I was Chief Commissar on the soviets side, we never had that sort of issue.

We did have that one time there was a chick with a penis, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.