Progress Update #4

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
It's over so drop it guys, kindly. I am not too comfortable with certain topics that have been brought up during the conversation either so this is both a request for civil conversation and personal petition.

This said I'm liking the updates a lot and this will make me reinstall GTA V after all, lol.

Reactions: List

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
@alex could there be the possibility of a full-blown fishing business type, buying a fishing boat and sailing out into the sea to do a version of the Fishing Minigame that's more difficult and takes longer but instead gives bulk amounts of fish instead of just the one? Have that fish live in the boat's inventory, then go to the docks and then sell the fish off for big profits?
we will reset the thread and OOC drama with fish.

I want this boat added yes?

fishing-boat-white-marlin-gran-canaria.jpeg

and I will call it the USS. Pacific Rim(Job)

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
@alex could there be the possibility of a full-blown fishing business type, buying a fishing boat and sailing out into the sea to do a version of the Fishing Minigame that's more difficult and takes longer but instead gives bulk amounts of fish instead of just the one? Have that fish live in the boat's inventory, then go to the docks and then sell the fish off for big profits?
Player businesses will exist through a business proposal being put forward and approval, ideally we’ll be able to provide some form of development assistance for them.

Though that will likely also mean they might not be easy to get approved or may have some delay between approval and “construction” being completed for the business.

Jeffy

Electron
Nebulae
Player businesses will exist through a business proposal being put forward and approval, ideally we’ll be able to provide some form of development assistance for them.

Though that will likely also mean they might not be easy to get approved or may have some delay between approval and “construction” being completed for the business.
is there gonna be a limit to how many shops of a specific business type i.e. gun stores, clothes stores, convenience, big tesco, etc?

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Just got home from work, so I just caught up. In the spirit of moving forward and letting things go, I'm only going to say this;
OOC drama before it's even launched.

Thanks dickheads.
Apologies, alex. I never intended it to spiral this way and I hope you know that. I respect your, and the rest of the staff's work here and I'm really sorry it went off the rails like this. I'll try my best to keep a lid on things going forward, and I'm truly sorry if anyone else was upset, disturbed or bothered by anything I've said. I was upset and frustrated, and hopefully we'll rebuild things going forward.
In most cases muggings aren't very common.

NoPixel is an exception because its a very big community and gets public, mainstream attention - their public server is flooded with people who (in the words of the owner) will probably never make it to the whitelisted server.

Its one step up, on average, from a GTA:O lobby.
I hope you're correct, and as you've usually been in the past and as you're one of the few people here I trust, I'll believe you and write it off as it just that specific community.

I look forward to fishing with y'all and hopefully some hunting/farming too. Who needs gang warfare when we got harvest moon?
Though this I like the idea of, maybe one of those endless runner minigames where you've got your boat and need to move into one of three lanes to trawl fish while avoiding stuff like floating trash/debris? Maybe your 'health' in said minigame can be the durability of your trawling net, and once you run out of durability your net breaks and so you've gotta get a new one to continue. You could also just have the option to stop trawling and preserve your net's remaining durability?

Though I have no idea if this is possible within the confines of what we're working with.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
nah meal deals are good. Chicken and bacon wrap, big red bull and boost chocolate best 💯
What meal deal are you, I work as a Baker for Morrison's so my choice is sweet chilli chicken wrap, monster and sensations crisps

Tyrone

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
if i get mugged on the server i will make it my sole purpose in life to hunt you down

no one takes my limited edition purple disc item without living to tell the tale