Progress Update #4

Jeffy

Electron
Nebulae
why are your croissants always so FUCKING STALE
Tesco meal deal croissants are the best, hard to choose between the selection of all butter, chocolate or almond ones.
HOWEVER the best bakery in the world (big shop edition) is Mercadona's in spain. Literally lived off of its bakery for two weeks because my host "family" (some old chain smoking, profane woman) could not cook for the hell of her.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Real question, anyone ever wonder when it comes to the all day breakfast sandwich who has the other half of your second sandwich? (A Tesco All Day Breakfast sandwich is three triangle halves, meaning you have 1.5 sandwiches total)

I like to imagine that somewhere, as I bite into my extra half that a special bond is created with the other person who has the other half, united together as sandwich kindred.

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Real question, anyone ever wonder when it comes to the all day breakfast sandwich who has the other half of your second sandwich? (A Tesco All Day Breakfast sandwich is three triangle halves, meaning you have 1.5 sandwiches total)

I like to imagine that somewhere, as I bite into my extra half that a special bond is created with the other person who has the other half, united together as sandwich kindred.

Aether given the region we live in I don't think you'd want a special bond with 80% of them lmao

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
POV: You're in the north-east of England in a local Tesco Express and someone else reaches for the same All Day Breakfast sandwich you were gonna get for your meal deal

a2R8LKd_460swp.jpg

Jeffy

Electron
Nebulae
POV: You're in the north-east of England in a local Tesco Express and someone else reaches for the same All Day Breakfast sandwich you were gonna get for your meal deal

a2R8LKd_460swp.jpg
didn’t know people actually existed in the north east

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
didn’t know people actually existed in the north east
Who do you think keeps buying Newcastle Brown Ale?

In other news, "I've Conquered All The Chippies" guy could make for a fun GTA 5 RP character, so I gotta ask, Alex, is there options for body sizes? Can I be the fattest fuck since the people from the ship on Wall-E, otherwise known as the average american?

Jeffy

Electron
Nebulae
Who do you think keeps buying Newcastle Brown Ale?

In other news, "I've Conquered All The Chippies" guy could make for a fun GTA 5 RP character, so I gotta ask, Alex, is there options for body sizes? Can I be the fattest fuck since the people from the ship on Wall-E, otherwise known as the average american?
I've conquered all the chippys
I'm never gonna stop
Chips and peas and gravy
I've ate the fucking lot
Pepperoni pizza
And chicken vindaloo
I'm a big fat bastard
'Cause i love my fucking food