yOXuDrn.png

Oops accidently posted the wrong photo of Officer Wayne King
James-Gordon.The-Dark-Knight.webp

Reactions: List

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
As always, looking awesome, but I got a suggestion/question with the barbers. I like that the clothing store breaks things down a bit further, but I think (or I suppose I'd like to know if it's even possible) it'd be a good idea to take it further and sub-categorise stuff in the barbers too.

By this I mean, you only have the "Options" bar with a number, right? Now, that's decent if you want to scroll through them all but let's say you're looking for something specific, e.g: a short haircut. To find it, you've gotta search through every single option unless you know the number, right? It'd be so much better for QoL if the haircuts could be further broken down into sub-categories of long, short, medium, etc based on hair length, with maybe other for stuff like bald hair or stuff that doesn't quite fit the others. Same thing with facial hair, broken down into beard vs mustache, if it's possible for you to mix and match them (though I'm not sure if that's possible, but figured I'd ask).

In a perfect world, it'd be handy if we had something like HL2RP's premium bodygroups catalogue had for both clothing and haircuts, which have us a whole ass spreadsheet with pictures and numbers of each one, so you could just look through them all at once, and then fire in whatever number you like the look of, y'know?

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
theres gonna be an epidemic of old and wrinkly men finding unsuspecting car owners and hiding in their trunks until they're spotted.

im gonna roleplay a homeless man who lives in the trunk of a car. not even the car itself. just the trunk.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
theres gonna be an epidemic of old and wrinkly men finding unsuspecting car owners and hiding in their trunks until they're spotted.

im gonna roleplay a homeless man who lives in the trunk of a car. not even the car itself. just the trunk.
Another homeless enjoyer I see

If enough people actually do it I'll deadass make a homeless gang lol

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Can't wait to hide in the trunks of officers vehicles (for perfectly legal purposes) (I am not at all armed)

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
cant wait for the fights starting when a hobo finds a trunk only for it to already be inhabited by another hobo.
Bumfights real.

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
racing in this gamemode gonna turn into mario kart double dash

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
That's a good question
Thank you, I do have them sometimes, mostly once per month so I just used my allotted time of the 1 brain cell in my hereditary line but I think it was worth it. Anyway back to shitposting, crayons amirite.
56430031-962a-4bab-8ea6-94fad2677950.8ce6a17a87d91c76339ba85ff65f19a1.jpeg

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I will once more play a well dressed man, who uses a claw hammer to (peacefully) pacify police officers and party-goers in the dark of night - for their lifeless corpses to reappear in the desert defiled and robbed of all belongings

The night stalker will be feared by all

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
iminyourtrunkiminyourtrunkiminyourtrunkiminyourtrunkiminyourtrunkiminyourtrunkiminyourtrunk