Progress Update #5

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
Kudos to you people, the gamemode looks very promising thus far!

That mobile data terminal got me curious: Are there any plans to add a playable dispatch role? I remember playing as one across different PERP servers on Garry's mod. It added a lot to the gameplay, though it was quite clunky and seemed hard to implement.

Reactions: List

florek

Electron
Nebulae

That mobile data terminal got me curious: Are there any plans to add a playable dispatch role? I remember playing as one across different PERP servers on Garry's mod. It added a lot to the gameplay, though it was quite clunky and seemed hard to implement.
Pretty sure something like a police dispatch is almost a base feature of virtually any GTA RP server I've seen, so you probably won't need to miss it on Neb either.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae

Yes, although the notifications will serve somewhat as a dispatch there’s room for a player to be an addition to it over the radio.

All of the actual police roles are going to be sort of handled IC rather than any OOC role setting, except for the whitelist of course.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yes, although the notifications will serve somewhat as a dispatch there’s room for a player to be an addition to it over the radio.

All of the actual police roles are going to be sort of handled IC rather than any OOC role setting, except for the whitelist of course.

Ooohhh intriguing

Gazra

Aye.
Nebulae
Vehicle chopping. Ability to dismantle expensive parts of a stolen vehicle and break them down, then sell or craft them into specific items such as lockpicks or other melee weapons if the character has knowledge on how to do so.

Cutting drugs to add more weight = more profit - if not done already

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
Is there an FAQ anywhere for the sake of avoiding repeat questions? I certainly have a few that I'm sure have already been answered.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Is there an FAQ anywhere for the sake of avoiding repeat questions? I certainly have a few that I'm sure have already been answered.
I don't think there's a particular FAQ for the GTA project anywhere at the moment but if you've read all the update threads in this section and still have a Q I'm sure it's fine to ask it. Ask away

Also don't say the words FAQ around @alex and @`impulse it's a sore topic trust

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Can search in this forum section fairly easily, we don't mind questions so long as they're y'know.. not 4 paragraphs or obvious.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I don't think there's a particular FAQ for the GTA project anywhere at the moment but if you've read all the update threads in this section and still have a Q I'm sure it's fine to ask it. Ask away

Also don't say the words FAQ around @alex and @`impulse it's a sore topic trust
Can search in this forum section fairly easily, we don't mind questions so long as they're y'know.. not 4 paragraphs or obvious.
Y'all wound me sometimes y'know

I can't edit it any more, but I might do a post for each of them. I've not done 4 or 5 yet, but they're recent enough I'd say

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If you want, create a conversation w/ me, include the FAQ post with any revisions/changes, and I'll update the main post for you.
Shit if we doing that I might take some time next week and do it up nice with all the info from this one and the last one