Progress Update #5

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
That won't be hard, the more user-friendly the control scheme and mechanics are on a server the more likely someone will stay. Also, people are getting banned from servers on the daily so are always looking for someone new to go.
unfortunately in reality this only means that people in general will stick around, which isn't necessarily a good thing.

Good rules, good moderation and good self moderation will be the key to a great community and are far more important in a public setting than a whitelisted one

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
will some radio stations be replaced
(because sometimes they cause issues with certain headsets)

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Radios are disabled due to how it could result in DMCAs for anyone streaming.
Finding the content aside, would it be possible if some existed to replace the radio music with free stuff? As in, if we found it, could it be done.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Finding the content aside, would it be possible if some existed to replace the radio music with free stuff? As in, if we found it, could it be done.
It's a possibility that in-game radio can be replaced yeah

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
It's a possibility that in-game radio can be replaced yeah
Alright, so if we found content, or had some made, would that be something we'd be actually willing to do, or is this a "yeah we could but we're not going to"

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Alright, so if we found content, or had some made, would that be something we'd be actually willing to do, or is this a "yeah we could but we're not going to"
Not right now because we're in a temporary feature freeze so that we focus on getting the play test up and running.

Definitely could be something we can look into post-launch.

Last edited:

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Not right now because we're in a temporary feature freeze so that we focus on getting the play test up and running.

Definitely could be something we can look into post-launch.
Understandable, if you need some QA work testing stuff prior to launch let me know as it's my literal day job.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
ineedit.jpg

I need to know when the next playtest/progress update is, I'm going through withdrawal it's been so long since I felt the sun of GTA5RP, please give me a crumb of information I beg

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
ineedit.jpg

I need to know when the next playtest/progress update is, I'm going through withdrawal it's been so long since I felt the sun of GTA5RP, please give me a crumb of information I beg
I'll see if we can get another dev update written up and some more information about another test or release

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I just want to run my little taxi company that shoots carjackers so they're forced to actually call our taxis :c