Progress Update #6

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Rabid with the hunting rifle pointing out of the drive through window sniping mountain lions miles away

Reactions: List

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
With that new picklocking minigame, is that actually a bit of a proper "match the pins up to where they should be" or is it just a thing of "Hold M1 until its done then move to the next one?"

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
With that new picklocking minigame, is that actually a bit of a proper "match the pins up to where they should be" or is it just a thing of "Hold M1 until its done then move to the next one?"
Nothing on 1
2 is Binding
Nice click out of 3
4 is also binding
back to 1 ... nice click on 1
and we've got this open.

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
meme.gif

"GIVE ME THE RELEASE DATE!"
"NO!"

"GIVE. ME. THE. RELEASE DATE!"
"AUGH!"

"GIVE ME THE RELEASE DAAAAAAAATE!"

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Okok, GENUINE question as opposed to strangling alex for a release date, although it's quite specific.

Bodycameras, how are they gonna work? I assume there's gonna end up being a court system and stuff like that, so will having something like a bodycamera as a cop or a civi be something that could be used in RP? I'm thinking about setting up my OBS properly, maybe even with a little bodycamera overlay thing if it can be used

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Okok, GENUINE question as opposed to strangling alex for a release date, although it's quite specific.

Bodycameras, how are they gonna work? I assume there's gonna end up being a court system and stuff like that, so will having something like a bodycamera as a cop or a civi be something that could be used in RP? I'm thinking about setting up my OBS properly, maybe even with a little bodycamera overlay thing if it can be used
Body cameras will not exist, they're pretty anti-roleplay. Court cases will be rely on testimony, evidence and any recorded camera footage (phone, news camera, police camera).

You'll definitely want some form of instant replay setup at least for player reporting.

Edit: If body cameras are to exist, they will likely only exist for internal affairs purposes and not something admissible in court.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Body cameras will not exist, they're pretty anti-roleplay. Court cases will be rely on testimony, evidence and any recorded camera footage (phone, news camera, police camera).

You'll definitely want some form of instant replay setup at least for player reporting.

Edit: If body cameras are to exist, they will likely only exist for internal affairs purposes and not something admissible in court.
Alright, I won't bother too much when it comes to getting OBS setup - only reason I wanted that path is because shadowplay is a bitch when it comes to recording your own voice (can't bind the PTT to mouse buttons) so it's good to know that won't be used anyway

Follow up, define police camera

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

CURRENT_AFFAIRS_MOMENT.jpg

CURRENT AFFAIRS WITH HUGH CHUNT MOMENT

MFW you gotta pay me for footage to aid your testimony in court

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Cannot wait to read the local news about rigged mail in ballot elections for the mayoral candidates.

I would love to get behind the camera with HUGH CHUNT on one of his news runs, wacky as hell