News Project Nebuloid Whitelisted - 19th January @6:30pm UTC +0

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae

[doublepost=1642466878][/doublepost]cough cough just saying for those min-maxers out there

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
we dropping wednesday or friday then?

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Do I need to get the same mods the server has before I join

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Do I need to get the same mods the server has before I join
no you can download them directly when you join the server and it'll automatically add them to your subscriptions list

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Attention survivors!

With two hours until the server opens, I have re-created your accounts with the same username and password as the one sent in the initial conversation. Any issues, please DM me through the convo.

As before, you can change the password when you get into the server.

Safezones, factions and pvp are all on - So be safe, make some friends or enemies... and good luck survivors.

P.s. There are also supply drops that'll happen very rarely, it may be infested with zombies, it may be clear, who knows... Secure it and possibly get some goodies, if you're up for the risk.

The following mods will be used:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2716929998

@Frosty @MaXenzie @Bronn @Poopship McGee @JoeyStalinski @zach @Gary @Rabid @JOHNNY.HOMICIDE_33 @dvn @mert @chronos @jb @Sil @Ricsow @TedHatty @Goopy @aperson @Uranio @linntrix @DemonElite @Hunk @Postal @Jacksquare @TwistedSilicon @TinPan @next fefsa @jb aka deathwolf @Powley @johnathan @Snowl @Trains @Mic15000

Reactions: List

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
where is server
I'll notify you all once it's up. Having some issues at the moment, seems like Project Zomboid might've done an update today or yesterday which is causing a couple mods to not work in Multiplayer?

Probably gonna have to move it back to Saturday or something, whenever the mods get updated. Sorry guys.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'll notify you all once it's up. Having some issues at the moment, seems like Project Zomboid might've done an update today or yesterday which is causing a couple mods to not work in Multiplayer?

Probably gonna have to move it back to Saturday or something, whenever the mods get updated. Sorry guys.

Understandable, thanks for the update <3

dvn

Atom
Nebulae

remove the problematic mods.