molotovpackwatch.gif

troll2.gif

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
postal it wasn't harassment we firebombed your house in a game
relax yourself

harassment is when you keep going on about it and keep seeing this in alerts even when i told you to stop

then banging on about it over a month later because that is were your life peaked

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
harassment is when you keep going on about it and keep seeing this in alerts even when i told you to stop

then banging on about it over a month later because that is were your life peaked

so mute the thread and stop crying literally no one cares

you got green goblin'd and it was funny.

Reactions: List

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
so mute the thread and stop crying literally no one cares

you got green goblin'd and it was funny.
Apparently some people were taking it to dms in steam and then discord servers which is harassment

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Apparently some people were taking it to dms in steam and then discord servers which is harassment

are they DMing him or are they just DMing each other

if they're literally just posting a meme and not even tagging him or crawling in his DMs, then i'd be hardpressed to call that harassment. and even if people were in his DMs, he has a block button, he has the ability to leave discord servers.

but then again, i do not care about claims of harassment from postal, someone who has had their rating privileges revoked for harassing people with rating spam. i have him ignored on the forums and blocked on steam because he himself has an issue with harassing people.

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae

if they're literally just posting a meme and not even tagging him or crawling in his DMs, then i'd be hardpressed to call that harassment. and even if people were in his DMs, he has a block button, he has the ability to leave discord servers.

but then again, i do not care about claims of harassment from postal, someone who has had their rating privileges revoked for harassing people with rating spam. i have him ignored on the forums and blocked on steam because he himself has an issue with harassing people.
Idk about the dms but for discord they were spamming the meme and other shit tagging everyone and then me or someone else

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

dear demonelite
you have me blocked on forums
yet you see and respond to my post
curious