News Project Nebuloid Whitelisted - 19th January @6:30pm UTC +0

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
oh damn I missed it :(
We're going to push the server re-open to hopefully Sunday; There's a couple of issues with the mods that we're using due to Project Zomboid having an update p recently.

A lot of the mod authors know about the issue and are working to resolve them, so it's just a waiting game.

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
We're going to push the server re-open to hopefully Sunday; There's a couple of issues with the mods that we're using due to Project Zomboid having an update p recently.

A lot of the mod authors know about the issue and are working to resolve them, so it's just a waiting game.

but we're all working

TwistedSilicon

Magic Citrus Fruit Man
Nebulae
I assume it's going to open the same time it would have on wednesday (6:30 pm bri'sh time).

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
I assume it's going to open the same time it would have on wednesday (6:30 pm bri'sh time).
Is the server up yet?
Apologises for not giving an updated - I tested the mods again and it seems that a few of them are still having an issue, I'll take further look into it, but I'll just re-schedule for this upcoming week if I can get it working

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Apologises for not giving an updated - I tested the mods again and it seems that a few of them are still having an issue, I'll take further look into it, but I'll just re-schedule for this upcoming week if I can get it working

we are working next week