News Project Nebuloid Whitelisted - 19th January @6:30pm UTC +0

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Everybody should've been sent a conversation with server details, your user details etc.

If you've been missed please create a conversation with me and I'll send you the info.

Also, remember you can change your password once you get into the server. (See first post for info on that)

Reactions: List

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
I'm gonna be hopping on around 10:40~PM since I got D&D, so good luck for the first 5 hours!

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
jaydawg is making me play tomorrow.
Good

Everybody should've been sent a conversation with server details, your user details etc.

If you've been missed please create a conversation with me and I'll send you the info.

Also, remember you can change your password once you get into the server. (See first post for info on that)
@TinPan i will whitelist you when you do the above.

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Were only 16 people given slots because I’m proper ill so I won’t be able to get on in 25 minutes like If someone else needs the slot

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Were only 16 people given slots because I’m proper ill so I won’t be able to get on in 25 minutes like If someone else needs the slot
There's a bunch of people who've been given a slot; Don't worry about it just get better Frosty!