Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
19193e2f00e3e57d4586f28009e64e56.jpg

mfw

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
i took all of the weapons from the police department and store them in my house, only for the entire neighbourhood to over-run it.

next life, did everything i could to get gas, found a car with keys in it, got bit trying to fill the tank, worst ending

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
i took all of the weapons from the police department and store them in my house, only for the entire neighbourhood to over-run it.

next life, did everything i could to get gas, found a car with keys in it, got bit trying to fill the tank, worst ending
I killed the ones in the house before I lured the rest off as far away as I could before I died.

Rip.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
whoever took all of the fire axes from rosewood and made my lumberjack axe build far harder than it should be

I'm angy

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Hello I wish to engage in the elimination of other players and live out my dreams as a crackhead stealing TV's from people's homes for their copper wiring.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
some tips for people who find themselves dying constantly:
- never run unless you're literally about to get grabbed. at full stamina, you can always out-walk zombies. your damage is directly tied to your stamina levels, so being completely exerted will make you do almost 0 damage anyway. just walk, you'll escape

- speaking of escaping, a lot of people struggle to do it so here's the easy way. zombies function by following where you are, and if you break line of sight, they will go to where they last saw you, with a few seconds delay where they track you through the wall. the best way to escape a horde is to round a corner so you're out of sight, then stay still for a few seconds, then sneak away

- fighting any more than 3 zombies with a good melee weapon is asking to be killed. zombies have varying move speeds, so it pays to walk away until the fast zombies have separated from the slow ones, where you can then start bashing heads

- never fire or use a gun. ever. they are loud enough to alert an entire town. the only time you should use one is when you have more ammo than there are zombies that can load in on the local area, which would be like 300-500 bullets on your person, assuming you can land all your shots

- if you even think zombies are after you, do not go indoors unless you have a very specific plan. if you know the interior's safe, you can vault a window or go in through the door, then head out the back to drastically slow the horde down. if you don't know its safe, assume the moment you walk in there 30 zombies are going to be waiting for you inside. if you're going to fight then make sure to take it outdoors so you have room to separate from the horde

- don't touch lightswitches between 6pm-6am, they're louder than the aforementioned guns in this period

the most important tip is to just know when to dip and get out of there, because no matter how much you want to loot that warehouse or gun store, if there's 200 zombies surrounding it, you should just change your plan

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
- never run unless you're literally about to get grabbed. at full stamina, you can always out-walk zombies. your damage is directly tied to your stamina levels, so being completely exerted will make you do almost 0 damage anyway. just walk, you'll escape

- speaking of escaping, a lot of people struggle to do it so here's the easy way. zombies function by following where you are, and if you break line of sight, they will go to where they last saw you, with a few seconds delay where they track you through the wall. the best way to escape a horde is to round a corner so you're out of sight, then stay still for a few seconds, then sneak away

- fighting any more than 3 zombies with a good melee weapon is asking to be killed. zombies have varying move speeds, so it pays to walk away until the fast zombies have separated from the slow ones, where you can then start bashing heads

- never fire or use a gun. ever. they are loud enough to alert an entire town. the only time you should use one is when you have more ammo than there are zombies that can load in on the local area, which would be like 300-500 bullets on your person, assuming you can land all your shots

- if you even think zombies are after you, do not go indoors unless you have a very specific plan. if you know the interior's safe, you can vault a window or go in through the door, then head out the back to drastically slow the horde down. if you don't know its safe, assume the moment you walk in there 30 zombies are going to be waiting for you inside. if you're going to fight then make sure to take it outdoors so you have room to separate from the horde

- don't touch lightswitches between 6pm-6am, they're louder than the aforementioned guns in this period

the most important tip is to just know when to dip and get out of there, because no matter how much you want to loot that warehouse or gun store, if there's 200 zombies surrounding it, you should just change your plan

project zomboid danny trejo does what he wants

that being said

rip project zomboid danny trejo
zombie-hunter-danny-trejo-33-rcm528x528u_555986_1.jpg

**photograph above of danny shortly before his death**

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

random tip from me as well

if you push a zombie over, if you stand ontop of them they can't get up - so you can immobilise one while fending off another one then stomp the one on the floor to death afterwards