News Project Nebuloid Whitelisted - 19th January @6:30pm UTC +0

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
As the others have said, wipes aren't really needed so long as item respawns are on.

Plus if zombie respawns are on too you'll never have to worry about the map being 'clean' and random events (like gunshots and the helicopter) keep the hordes migrating around the map.

Reactions: List

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
i think a wipe may be a good idea eventually? electricity and non-collected water is already gone, and fuel will disappear too soon. cause none of these things come back, if you don't horde fuel at the start, there'll be none left.

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
n79OMJN.png

O61ZCWG.png

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Do/should PZ servers wipe on a regular basis at all or can it typically be left running for a good while? Not wanting to wipe or anything just curious.
you can realistically play the same save for hundreds of hours if you want to build a decent base, and factoring in that we have PVP on i'd like to see that happening

beware the resource wars

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i think a wipe may be a good idea eventually? electricity and non-collected water is already gone, and fuel will disappear too soon. cause none of these things come back, if you don't horde fuel at the start, there'll be none left.

wait the electricity is gone???????

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
probably also has to be said that there is no more water in the house

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
We’ll let this run through and see how people feel, whether or not after a while you guys would like a reset with some changes but now water is gone it’s real survival lol

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
We’ll let this run through and see how people feel, whether or not after a while you guys would like a reset with some changes but now water is gone it’s real survival lol
how long is this lasting