News Project Nebuloid Whitelisted - 19th January @6:30pm UTC +0

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
random tip from me as well

if you push a zombie over, if you stand ontop of them they can't get up - so you can immobilise one while fending off another one then stomp the one on the floor to death afterwards

in a similar vein, your stomps do extra damage when they hit the head, but oddly the stomp itself is calculated based on where you're standing, not where your foot lands

stand directly on their head when you're stomping, even if your foot misses

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Max's First Day

Rock up in Rosewood, professional lumberjack and shitkicker
Check fire station for axes because 5-6 always spawn there
fucking NONE
manage to snag a full set of firefighter clothing + gas mask though
make do with a crowbar, killing about 30 zombies in the fire station's garage while shitting self because they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming

meet @Poopship McGee outside, say hi to each other before both fucking off for 30 minutes because we were both getting chased at the time
eventually regroup at the school on the east side of town, where @Hunk finds us
hunk immediately dies fighting a single zombie
hunk respawns in the school we're standing outside so he just walks back to us

decide as a group that we need:
- a working car
- food and water
- ciggies

so we book it for the gas station south of rosewood, which fulfills all of this criteria

hunk locks himself in the gas station with a horde, is promptly ripped apart
"I was looking for food, but then I became the food"

poopship and I find a working car at the gas station, promptly drive off out of town and to a set of warehouses north
"we need to go back, I left all my guns at the house" poopship says
I tell him its dangerous and we need to plan carefully to pull it off
he agrees

when we arrive outside the house we're immediately gangbanged by half the population of Kentucky
poopship is hauling 20-odd guns on his shoulder, his legs visibly breaking with each step as he desperately unloads them into the back of the car before running back inside to grab more
last I heard from him was him being eaten alive on his own dinner table

flee town entirely, cant take the car because poopship's newly un-corpsed body has it in his possession
walk the motorway for an hour, accompanied only by @Jaydawg 's invisible spirit
eventually find a hatchet in a lone house on the side of the road
decide to go to jay's sanctuary in muldraugh

head north through the intersection and past a car pileup that's more aggressive than Yorkshire traffic with 100-odd zombies hot on my tail because I'm plug walking across the town to converse my energy
eventually find cortman medical, begin looting it
jaydawg rocks up outside yelling "GET THE FUCK OUT" with a shotgun raised at me
then he says his base is literally next door
also @DemonElite is his personal man-slut??

I head inside, we do some trading, i pass him some cigarettes because he's also an addict, and then i log off for the night

days survived: 3
zombies killed: 200-odd

Last edited:

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae

The Tale of Old Man Fishy

B481kqu.png

Illiterate. Pacifist. Slow Healer. Outdoorsman. Angler. Herbalist. Lucky.

Survived 3 days, 4 hours. Killed 22 zombies.

A man with one mission: Go Fishing.
6TvBPsu.png

I had just spawned in, a little confused, in Muldaugh. After a brief wander I encountered a particularly large house, one with walls and a gate with several skulls painted on the walls. Obviously I ignored these and ventured in anyways. Therein, I find @Jaydawg vibing, who demands that I leave and never return after I requested some twine that he did not own. From then on, I ventured outwards as far as I could go, seeking salvation and peace.

I found my way through a small horde towards the train tracks, following them for a short time before venturing into the forest deep. Along the way, @Goopy got me to press Q thinking it'd turn off PvP; a clear act of deceit, yet one I found humor in as I was safely in stealth mode. I compared my location to the Online Map, locating a safe area nearby: two small mobile homes and a container. However, during the venture, tragedy struck.

Distracted, with the helicopter flying nearby and drawing a couple zombies too close for comfort, I was struck. A bite, upon my right forearm. This wound immediately became infected, and all I could do is gradually wrap it up with the thirty or so rags I kept on my person in case of an event such as this. The injury at first was merely a difficulty to deal with, a wound that would never heal yet so long as my illness didn't advance and I kept my hunger high, I could outheal its damage. Yet, the illness eventually made its slow advance into impairing this.

I had traversed further from the mobile homes, noting a cabin nearby based on my location. I made my way through the expansive forests, foraging along the way, til I eventually encountered the beautiful building. A wooden space, encased by woodland with a well at its side. I suspected there would be anything of value there, and I was only partially right. The area held the HAM Radio, though this was unfortunately useless to me, as well as the general comforts of shelter. I settled down for a time, however I knew that I would become bored sitting here, doing nothing as my illness degraded.

I ventured out, on initially a journey to see if I could reach Louisville before the zombification took me. This journey would've been likely possible, yet it would become ever so boring to repeatedly replace bandage after bandage with no signs of my health restoring in the slightest. I had gone from minor damage to severe, approaching critical, and I knew I would rather find somewhere as a fine resting place rather than die along the road there.

I spent the remainder of my hastily-ending life approaching the cabin, known as Ben's Cabin, in hopes of locating fishing equipment. This equipment was indeed found, however I could not craft myself a fishing rod nor did it possess one; there were two fishing traps, several bundles of fishing line and several tackles staring at me, mocking me. I searched more, and picked up a tent set, wherein I knew my fate was in close grasp.

Throwing my other belongings in the cabin, in hopes that someone else in need may eventually come across the site and use my goods for their own survival, I set out a small way from the cabin and set up the tent, sitting on the ground in front and watching the river flow by.

miU1eTF.png

Rest in piece, Old Man Fishy.

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I HAVE AN IDEA
So I pitched this idea to jaydawg - the best way I can explain it is in bullet points so it doesn't confuse anyone

• PVP Enabled Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sunday
  • No Base raiding on non-PVP days
  • Every PVP day, people who have admin permissions host an airdrop event where they fill a crate somewhere w/ some good gear and people have to fight for it. (Location would be announced in all chat)
  • Promote the formation of groups, I think it'd be cool to meet up and do some trading on non-PVP days
  • Maybe add some more mods that are known to not break the game (More Traits, Vehicle Mods, etc.)

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
make it so the fisher occupation starts with a fishing rod

it is all i ask

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
These are the end times.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I GOT MY HANDS ON A WOOD AXE I AM DEATH

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
is it normal to lose connection to the server some times?

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Do/should PZ servers wipe on a regular basis at all or can it typically be left running for a good while? Not wanting to wipe or anything just curious.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Do/should PZ servers wipe on a regular basis at all or can it typically be left running for a good while? Not wanting to wipe or anything just curious.

you only need to wipe if you've left loot respawns off

if they're off yes you'll need to wipe semi-regularly because people are greedy and every useful item will be taken from all the good spots

most MP servers turn item respawns on

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
I think as long as loot respawn is turned on (and set to a good time) it should be sustainable for a good while