229.jpg

POV: Trains has arrived at your base at 3am

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Nah, with global PVP off the toggle is meaningless - you can't PVP full stop anyway.

Global PVP on means you can actually PVP.

yeah that's been on since day 1

either way, burning down people's bases is a 1 way trip to being permanently villanized and KOS'd by everyone you meet

that shit doesn't fly in this game, unlike dayz where you need to compete for gear to survive there is no reason to go about actively killing people beyond being a cunt

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
God that stupid knight when I was peacefully foraging then a gunshot event and horde appeared at 4am (irl)
I just realised I spelt it knight not night.... God I am sleep-deprived

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
They firebombed the house we logged off in and then destroyed the wall and honked the horde over to kill us when we left, I wouldn't but as upset if it was just them killing us or just stealing but they lit gained nothing from it and we lost everything we grinded for which we did to help the whole server. The fuel we used to pick up new players like @Mute heal and water them and take them to the safe areas burnt up, our spare food and water which we gave to anyone who asked burnt up. you get the point.
you were both online because you were typing in global....
postal legit ran up to me in the room right before the nuke hit

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

he wasn't online
just me and mute

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
I wasn't online man. I lit joined after he messaged me. I was enjoying me some halo infinite because they added a 20 pound ai voice called mister chief and its stupid but funny
[doublepost=1641338467][/doublepost]
I wasn't online man. I lit joined after he messaged me. I was enjoying me some halo infinite because they added a 20 pound ai voice called mister chief and its stupid but funny
look how shit it is

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
please be joking because I cannot be fucked with the constant risk of twatting someone while fighting zombies
If you are in a faction with someone you don't run the risk of hurting teammates who are in the faction; as a faction leader can disbale friendly fire.

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
part of the game is losing

start over
You're all playing an incredibly hardcore survival game, 4 days is basically nothing
I saw this coming but seriously you really shouldn't be playing hardcore games like this if a simple setback is all it takes to get you to quit it entirely
I'm all for the lifestyle of dressing up as a medic and helping people in DayZ but when I run at someone and get shot in the face since they know I have medical items on me I legitimately do not care in the slightest
Start it all over, you've lost nothing important

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
You're all playing an incredibly hardcore survival game, 4 days is basically nothing
I saw this coming but seriously you really shouldn't be playing hardcore games like this if a simple setback is all it takes to get you to quit it entirely
I'm all for the lifestyle of dressing up as a medic and helping people in DayZ but when I run at someone and get shot in the face since they know I have medical items on me I legitimately do not care in the slightest
That’s not what happened like. It was just griefing for a laugh

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
Thats not what happened though. They joined the server grabbed three items ran to our base and abused the fact of a glitch or an error in a system not fully implemented to burn down a building WHICH they shouldn't have been able to do in the first place and immediately left to play gmod. They didn't do it in like your scenario of killing your medic to get the gear. they burnt the base AND the loot. They did it just to grief, not to gain anything.
[doublepost=1641343702][/doublepost]
Thats not what happened though. They joined the server grabbed three items ran to our base and abused the fact of a glitch or an error in a system not fully implemented to burn down a building WHICH they shouldn't have been able to do in the first place and immediately left to play gmod. They didn't do it in like your scenario of killing your medic to get the gear. they burnt the base AND the loot. They did it just to grief, not to gain anything.
Then they proceeded to flame I think postal ( idk about me I was just watching netflix and playing halo ) and in all chat
[doublepost=1641343782][/doublepost]
And its not like we can fully start over. We also lost hours of levelling which NOW will be even harder as the vhs store was looted and books burnt ( idk how long the respawn time is for loot )

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Then they proceeded to flame I think postal ( idk about me I was just watching netflix and playing halo ) and in all chat
And its not like we can fully start over. We also lost hours of levelling which NOW will be even harder as the vhs store was looted and books burnt ( idk how long the respawn time is for loot )

ive been playing for a week

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
sounds like a survival game to me
your goal of handing out free things was accomplished, no?

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
disheartened tbh

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
we spent twenty minutes driving to riverside
we spent ten minutes circling in a car
then we spent twenty trying to find lighters after two of them mysteriously disappeared from our invs
ran around like retards for five until the house was on fire
in total this was planned and executed in two/three-ish hours
not that simple

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
sounds like a survival game to me
your goal of handing out free things was accomplished, no?
Our main goal wasn't hur duur me hand out shit.

We acted as a community. We survived and gave shit to people who needed it or lent it to people such as when postal gave Deathwolf a car. They abused a mechanic, not raided, not pvp'd... abused which in all senses falls under griefing

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
aren't you living in the woods chopping trees to level your axe skill rn

leave it to the American to start making a competition out of a zombie survival game

no in fact, I did not purchase and play Project Zomboid to deal with the issues of cunts killing people and destroying their shit

I go into multiplayer looking to survive the apocalypse together, not re-enact the shittier parts of the Walking Dead