ProudToBe Video

Clark

Proton
Nebulae

this video, it's comments and the way everyone is reacting made me realise how much PC and SJW ruin freespeech so that their ideas would pass through without being challenged or spoken against.

Youtube is fuckin deleting comments that 'dare' to say something against the video because it counts as
"hate speech" if you don't want to promote a mental disorder, 3 of my comments were deleted and all I said was #ProudToBeAnApacheHelicopter

this thread will go down in flames no doubt, but for the sake of fucking disscusion the mods shouldn't lock this thread.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
No, it is very troubling to be honest. I don't mean to be the Benevolent Bigot, but gender dysphoria is a serious mental condition. Doctors who encourage and do surgery, rather than getting them to seek medical help actually cost lives. The suicide rate of transexuals who have gone through with the surgery have a 20x higher suicide rate.

You seek help with anorexia and bolemia because it has serious implications on the future health of the patient.

Personally, I don't care because I don't have transexual friends and it doesn't effect me.

There's a time and place for everything, but compromising medical and mental care for the sake of the ever politicizing health organizations is a slippery slope and we are no longer TREATING their illness, but merely ACCEPTING it.

Even Denmark declassified gender dysphoria as a mental illness.

D

Deleted member 225

tGYZBNs.png

Modernglib

fat immigrant
Nebulae
yeah, I was about to make a thread on it

why do people find a need to make videos solely based on their sexuality? I'm assuming it's just to attention whore or make bank off of revenue, unless it's one of those things where they've been bullied about it or some shit.

In my opinion, I don't find people to be another gender unless they've gotten that specific reproductive organ, and how the fuck do people believe gender fluidity to exist? Literally, I could say I sexually identify as a potato through time periods 7PM to 9PM and there would be some people that would still support me, and if you didn't support me that would be a hate-crime.

Most fucking people wouldn't even have the time to think about this sort of shit and it's SO MUCH of a first world problem. Nobody cares get a job and do shit.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I hate the community that /they/ say i'm politically associated with, Fuck off normies. I'm an independent Gay man, I don't go making videos about it. It irks me to no end. But i think it is just a mass vicious cycle of Informativeness + Hate = repeat time and time again. More videos, more hate, Issues becoming more of a problem than they were before, I'm rambling now, But meh. I need some milk.. ._.

I'm not proud to call myself Gay, Despite how i may come off as a person, Because we live in a society that /currently/ looks down on this type of /behavior/ as they put it, A part of me dies when I'm told that I'll burn in hell, Ignorance is bliss in this world. But i do my best to ignore it.

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
Honestly wish it wasn't this big of a deal tbh. When I say this, I mean the fact there needs to be all these fucking parades, and a day dedicated to them. Transgender is fucking gross imo, and I should have the right to find a male who CLAIMS they turned female gross without being called a bigot. Seriously. Gay, lesbian and bisexual shouldn't even be that big of a deal to the point where all this shit needs to be done. (Big companies making videos and shit) It's literally just a tactic for them to come off as good guys. Just come out, then never mention it again. Constantly bringing it up into your life is fucking annoying af. I also just read over this, and this statement sounds dumb af the way I worded it, but hopefully some people get what I'm trying to say lol.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Giving my opinion as someone who is a fan of a man-turned-woman musician, people should be what they wanna be. If you want to be a dude, go ahead, it's your body, ain't affecting me whatsoever. It's like when Christians tried getting gay marriage banned and always got stumped with the "Is gay marriage actually going to affect your liffe?" question. You all hold a right to an opinion, and you can certainly state your opinion as long as it's with respect and actually has some logic behind it, but at the end of the day, you're gonna feel like a dick if your opinion made someone change their mind on a big decision and they end up regretting it. If you think there's two genders, then for you, there are. If you think there's infinite genders, go ahead and think that. It's really not our right to complain if it doesn't mean anything for us.

Everyone judges people. Only twats tell said person why their judgement is best.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Giving my opinion as someone who is a fan of a man-turned-woman musician, people should be what they wanna be. If you want to be a dude, go ahead, it's your body, ain't affecting me whatsoever. It's like when Christians tried getting gay marriage banned and always got stumped with the "Is gay marriage actually going to affect your liffe?" question. You all hold a right to an opinion, and you can certainly state your opinion as long as it's with respect and actually has some logic behind it, but at the end of the day, you're gonna feel like a dick if your opinion made someone change their mind on a big decision and they end up regretting it. If you think there's two genders, then for you, there are. If you think there's infinite genders, go ahead and think that. It's really not our right to complain if it doesn't mean anything for us.

Everyone judges people. Only twats tell said person why their judgement is best.

You're a fan of a mentally ill masochist who heard in his head that he was a female so he cut off his penis and replaced it with a hole and a pair of fake silicone tits, he's not sane. It is our responsibility as healthy individuals to save people who are hurting themselves who promote self-harm to others to stop them and set them back on track and stop this before things will get to the point pedophilla will be legal or zoophilla. Take a look at Soddom and Gammorah, this is where the western world is heading too, this is what your children will grow up seeing in a few years.

Seriously, half the people in the video don't look human, they look frail and deformed as hell. They've done that to themselves.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
I hate the community that /they/ say i'm politically associated with, Fuck off normies. I'm an independent Gay man, I don't go making videos about it. It irks me to no end. But i think it is just a mass vicious cycle of Informativeness + Hate = repeat time and time again. More videos, more hate, Issues becoming more of a problem than they were before, I'm rambling now, But meh. I need some milk.. ._.

I'm not proud to call myself Gay, Despite how i may come off as a person, Because we live in a society that /currently/ looks down on this type of /behavior/ as they put it, A part of me dies when I'm told that I'll burn in hell, Ignorance is bliss in this world. But i do my best to ignore it.

you know the forums have itallics right

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Live and let live I'm too lazy to tell someone else how to live their life when I roleplay on a gmod server

Reactions: List