Quick tips on role playing a redneck cowboy

hy0n

Aesthetics
Nebulae
Made a new civ char om ww3, redneck cowboy. Going to be as sterotypical as I can.

Need some tips on how to make him fun.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Wear a stetson.

Miraak

Proton
Nebulae
you gotta have an ic sister, either played by another person or just an ic person that totally exists. gotta be cool with lots of erp, too.
without this, you're NOT a true redneck.

D

Deleted member 243

get a six-shooter

coming from someone who played a cowboy on outlands

always be polite and helpful

Farming knowledge

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
  • do /me smiles at any given opportunity
  • grow a mustache ASAP
  • stereotypical 'cowboy'-esque one-liners for any given situation, even if they aren't appropriate ("we're just getting the horses ready, brother!!")
  • get either a repeating pistol or .38/.45 - make sure you keep it hidden in a cross holster so you can quickdraw it to deal with those filthy wranglers (!!!)
  • never, even if your life is at total risk, turn down an opportunity to converse with the local townsfolk (globalists/coalition). if you're confronted with hostility, refer back to tip 1 and act as charismatic as is feasibly possible (/me smiles after every line)

Last edited:
Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

• do /me smiles at any given opportunity
  • grow a mustache ASAP
  • stereotypical 'cowboy'-esque one-liners for any given situation, even if they aren't appropriate ("we're just getting the horses ready, brother!!")
  • get either a repeating pistol or .38/.45 - make sure you keep it hidden in a cross holster so you can quickdraw it to deal with those filthy wranglers (!!!)
  • never, even if your life is at total risk, turn down an opportunity to converse with the local townsfolk (globalists/coalition). if you're confronted with hostility, refer back to tip 1 and act as charismatic as is feasible possible (/me smiles after every line)

Reactions: List

Modernglib

fat immigrant
Nebulae
just live in texas you'll get all the inspiration you need to roleplay a perfect character