Serious R.I.P Doggo

Eeyra

Neutrino
Nebulae
Sorry to hear of your pet loss, it will be remembered I bet. Some time later another pet might help replace the missing space. Your doge is in doge heaven I suppose now :)

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Thank you, all of you, so much.

When I made this thread yesterday I thought it'd just go down with half a dozen nebs and get lost in the masses, but to see 2 pages of replies, 30 nebs and heart felt comments here, has honestly made the process easier for me - to see people care.

I've been informing my parents as comments pop up too, they send their thanks to everyone.

Again, I dunno how to thank you all for this.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i own a ferret called dwayne
I had a turtle once called Sam

I stepped on it like 5 times and it died of starvation I think. It was dead for like 4 weeks before I noticed. It was completely dried up and shit.

My mom was planning on making soup with it but then she saw it was already dead for too long.

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
rest doggo

at least he doesnt have to put up with those annoying cats out there

sorry about ur loss mans hope you can fill his space

Encore

sketchy
Nebulae
Nooo... why did I see this post now ;(

My 14 year old doggo is leaving me next monday... This makes me even more sad.

I know how it feels, I've been surrounded by dogs my entire life, but you think each one is special. Losing them is heartbreaking.

I hope you'll find something to remember them by and hopefully another pupper to make new memories with.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
this one gets me

718a2fe7a8.jpg

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
To me, the dogs I have are almost as brothers. Sometimes, they're actually someone who you can consider your best friend, and they never betray you because they usually feel the same. I'm sorry for your loss, buddy, but know that each time something ends, something new starts.

Nebulae
My dogs teeth are pretty rotten. I would say it's my fault, but the owner before was abusive and had him in a cage his first five years. I know how painful it is to lose a family dog, I give my warmest condolences to you my friend.