Nebulae
also

i want to be upset about getting this

but its a purple so

a9f67b4679.jpg

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
Finka dummy OP if used right and vigil needs to be able to hide from lions drone
lion is way more op than finka
pros dont even need finka in high level play, meanwhille lions pickrate is 100% in proleague

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I got the fucking blind gear for pulse this is godly in comparison
used to play a lot of pulse but started playing bandit now instead so can see the frustration but i also want the blind headpiece for him
[doublepost=1521025250][/doublepost]
lion is way more op than finka
pros dont even need finka in high level play, meanwhille lions pickrate is 100% in proleague
yea but 99% of players dont play in proleague and therefor spam lions drone in the first 20 seconds of the match instead of actually using it well and when its needed

finka's adrenaline is nowhere near as situational and half of the players you are against cant land headshots for some reason so you can tank and rush

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
used to play a lot of pulse but started playing bandit now instead so can see the frustration but i also want the blind headpiece for him
[doublepost=1521025250][/doublepost]
yea but 99% of players dont play in proleague and therefor spam lions drone in the first 20 seconds of the match instead of actually using it well and when its needed

finka's adrenaline is nowhere near as situational and half of the players you are against cant land headshots for some reason so you can tank and rush
tru
blitz + finka cancer

Reactions: List

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
to play a lot of pulse but started playing bandit now instead so can see the frustration but i also want the blind headpiece for him
Blind is just silly imho

Like I am not some "muh realism" fag who only wants tactical shit, I like some of the whacky shit but MAN ITS SO STUPID

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Blind is just silly imho

Like I am not some "muh realism" fag who only wants tactical shit, I like some of the whacky shit but MAN ITS SO STUPID
We've basically become Overwatch tbh.

Nebulae
it doesn't do that much of a difference considering I keep seeing people see black on black background anyway
(by my experience pls no shoot me) I find it easy to find Jagers with that helmet peeking compared to the normal ones and with his big head it really gives away their position (especially when they peek). But it's just a matter of experience I guess.