religious terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
What you're saying is "Oh we don't like Muslims!" why tho "Because they oppress homosexuals while enforcing it into their own country!"
well that's how it is, those 'radical' doesn't represent Islam
Did you even read what I wrote? I said I didn't like those who are homophobes and misogynists, not Muslims in general.

By the way... if something is over half, they kinda do represent it.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
followed up by Pretty sure it redirects to muslims
Did you read the articles I linked.

It says that 50%ish of Muslims think homosexuality should be a crime, in the UK.
So I do dislike that 50%.
Because they are homophobes.
What are you ON ABOUT

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Someone needs a history lesson.

The kingdom of Scotland merged with the Kingdom of England in 1707 as a sort of 'Ye Olde EU' since Scotland was bankrupt.

Israel on the other hand is the outcome of Jewish insurgencies in Palestine which was eventually crushed and pushed back to the west bank and the Gaza strip. US and UK businesses saw the potential and to this day milk Israel with cash for guns trades.

oh boy we defeated the people who tried to kill us we're so bad, our rebellions were only a response to the anglos ignoring our people getting murdered by the arabs we seeked to make peace with. gaza and judea and sameria belonged to jordan and egypt when they weren't under our control, not under some imginary palestine

the cash we're getting is part of US foreign military aid to many countries worldwide, afghanistan gets similar amounts, north korea and japan together do too, i don't see the connection between us and that.

Status
Not open for further replies.