religious terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
there is no solution, the allies stoppped nazism by giving them by conditioning the ideology's supporters into the most brutal living conditions possible. now look at the germans, they're the world's firmest haters of nazism.

that said religious belief wants to wipe us all out, it doesn't tell the difference between any of us, we're all infidels who must be purged in their eyes.

i never called for a genocide against muslims, i am calling to deal with the world's distributers of whhabi extremism and shia'te aggression, iran and saudia are the two nations leading the muslim people into war.
[doublepost=1490206396][/doublepost]
or scotland
Someone needs a history lesson.

The kingdom of Scotland merged with the Kingdom of England in 1707 as a sort of 'Ye Olde EU' since Scotland was bankrupt.

Israel on the other hand is the outcome of Jewish insurgencies in Palestine which was eventually crushed and pushed back to the west bank and the Gaza strip. US and UK businesses saw the potential and to this day milk Israel with cash for guns trades.

Reactions: List

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Someone needs a history lesson.

The kingdom of Scotland merged with the Kingdom of England in 1707 as a sort of 'Ye Olde EU' since Scotland was bankrupt.

Israel on the other hand is the outcome of Jewish insurgencies in Palestine which was eventually crushed and pushed back to the west bank and the Gaza strip. US and UK businesses saw the potential and to this day milk Israel with cash for guns trades.
Sounds like RebelRP in a nutshell.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Its not a internet forum without your racist thread.
Islam is a set of ideas,
Ideas can be criticized, last time I checked. I live in a place with freedom of speech.

Islam is not a race.
Religion is not a race.

People like you, screaming racism every time someone says anything, trying to police language and gag dissenting views and opinions is the exact reason why Trump won and people got fed up with 'liberals' and the regressive left.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Islam is a set of ideas,
Ideas can be criticized, last time I checked. I live in a place with freedom of speech.

Islam is not a race.
Religion is not a race.

People like you, screaming racism every time someone says anything, trying to police language and gag dissenting views and opinions is the exact reason why Trump won and people got fed up with 'liberals' and the regressive left.
If I am right Portugal does not have true freedom of speech and censorship is really big there.

Khaatamul Nasheed

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Islam is a set of ideas,

Islam is not a race.
Religion is not a race.

People like you, screaming racism every time someone says anything, trying to police language and gag dissenting views and opinions is the exact reason with Trump won and people got fed up with 'liberals' and the regressive left.
I'm not trying to gag you. You can speak and say whatever you want, no need to be so aggressive.
I'm just pointing out the hate the populace has for an intolerance for a specific races religion, based on a very small terrorist sector that makes up the huge religion known as Islam.
As someone who happens to be Islamic, I think I should be allowed to point these things out. You may say as you please, however I would rather not argue about this, I have better things to do.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Did you get bored with sharing pictures of your ballsack on OOC and thus decided to spew garbage onto the forums?
Woah I didn't know saying Portugal has limited freedom of speech would piss you off so much lol.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
I'm not trying to gag you. You can speak and say whatever you want, no need to be so aggressive.
I'm just pointing out the hate the populace has for an intolerance for a specific races religion, based on a very small terrorist sector that makes up the huge religion known as Islam.
As someone who happens to be Islamic, I think I should be allowed to point these things out. You may say as you please, however I would rather not argue about this, I have better things to do.
'Religion based on race' lol what
If you actually read the thread, you would know it actually hasn't had anything to do with terrorism for over 5 pages, and that EVERYONE agreed that Muslim =/= Terrorist.
Please.

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
wait a races religion what? no such thing, you can't say a specific race is muslim or christian that's wrong. People can't choose which race they want to be but they definitely can choose their religion.

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You dont need religion for violence
You're claiming that violence and evil don't exist within your religion, then when I provide proof of it, claiming that religion is not necessary for violence.

Circular logic is a failed argument, sorry.

BANE47

Washed up S2Ker
Nebulae
One love my brother.
Its fine we are hated everywhere.

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
One love my brother.
Its fine we are hated everywhere.
its not like people here hates muslims

it is about islam, my brother is a muslim, my mother and father is a muslim.

telling that an idea is false and the beliefs are wrong does not necessarily mean that we/i hate the members that believe in them

Status
Not open for further replies.