religious terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Peace - a pact or agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, freedom from disquieting or oppressive thoughts or emotions, a state of tranquility or quiet.

Where in the word Peace does it say that Beheading people for not agreeing with your views is peaceful?

BANE47

Washed up S2Ker
Nebulae
Peace - a pact or agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, freedom from disquieting or oppressive thoughts or emotions, a state of tranquility or quiet.

Where in the word Peace does it say that Beheading people for not agreeing with your views is peaceful?
No one said you can behead people because they disbelieve in your religion.
Who got beheaded are the people who fought.
Also slaves were actually working in militray or whatever and prophet muhammed encouraged to cut them free even if they had to pay for them.

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
slavery is not forbidden in quran but there are many restrictions to slavery.
Also slaves were actually working in militray or whatever and prophet muhammed encouraged to cut them free even if they had to pay for them.
slavery is legal?

also, "pay extra taxes cuz ur not muslim or die" sounds like buncha highwaymen to me fams

Reactions: List

BANE47

Washed up S2Ker
Nebulae
?????
Why don't you google it I already sent links just read instead.
I said before I am a muslim but I did not read all the quran or all the laws to be able to explain every question you have.
If anyone is that interested look up youtube debates.

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun

So It's peaceful to fight and kill people until they agree with you?

BANE47

Washed up S2Ker
Nebulae
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun

So It's peaceful to fight and kill people until they agree with you?
ask google

BANE47

Washed up S2Ker
Nebulae
I don't have to ask Google for something as common sense as the difference between Peace and Violence.
then why are you asking me? I am not a library mate I answered to the best of my ability now you can look for other means.

Nebulae
then why are you asking me? I am not a library mate I answered to the best of my ability now you can look for other means.
if you identify with this religion
if you follow this religion

shouldnt you know what you are following?

BANE47

Washed up S2Ker
Nebulae
if you identify with this religion
if you follow this religion

shouldnt you know what you are following?
I should but do Christians know everything about Christianity? no.
so am I I am a muslim but I don't know everything about islam yet I look in google to educate myself.

The people who studied it fully can answer your questions :grinning:.
[doublepost=1490282604][/doublepost]
so you believe something and follow it even when you dont know what it is?

rated light bulb
I know enough to believe in it and its up to me to decide not you.
Anyway if anyone have questions just type it in youtube and search for Zakir Naik he probably already answered them.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
so am I I am a muslim but I don't know everything about islam yet I look in google to educate myself.
Second perk of jews
They have to learn the entire Tora to be considered a proper jew

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae

The people who studied it fully can answer your questions :grinning:.
[doublepost=1490282604][/doublepost]
I know enough to believe in it and its up to me to decide not you.
i am just saying that, you are living your life according to the rules something you don't even fully know

seriously, it is a good idea, everyone should do it

ignorance is a bliss

BANE47

Washed up S2Ker
Nebulae
i am just saying that, you are living your life according to the rules something you don't even fully know

seriously, it is a good idea, everyone should do it

ignorance is a bliss
thanks for the advice , noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.