religious terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
just because cletus in hicksville USA doesent like them fags dosent mean every christian hates gays
I havent seen the same thing with muslims

every muslim i've spoke to is completly against gays

Okay then I'll turn it around and say none of the Muslims I know are against gays but nearly all the Christians I know are against them

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
to be fair if you're going to be picky and choosy at least do it on both sides

christians are as against scientific development as any religion

Yes, all my yes.

tell me, do you think it is adaptive of a christian to blame a scientist for playing god?

"But it's not all of them!" Well neither is all of Islam. Religion as a concept is designed to be unadaptive, you can't tell me that "That one adapts harder".

Reactions: List

BANE47

Washed up S2Ker
Nebulae
Muhammad’s atrocity against the Qurayza Jews

How Sad made him glad

James M. Arlandson

In AD 627, Muhammad committed an atrocity against the last remaining major tribe of Jews in Medina: the Qurayza.

He beheaded the men and the pubescent boys and enslaved the women and children. In doing this, he wiped an entire tribe "off the map" to use thelanguage of the President of Iran, recently.

The purpose of this article is full disclosure and straightforward analysis about early Islam. How and why did this atrocity unfold?

this does not prove islam is peaceful

all it does is to support that it is savagery???

So you are claiming that because someone fought you that gives you the right to exterminate them all and enslave the remains? pretty medieval fam, just like that religion itself

It gives you the right to kill them because they fought you? or there was no way for islam to spread either they get killed or kill I doubt there is any religion that says you cannot fight you should die in a fight

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Okay then I'll turn it around and say none of the Muslims I know are against gays but nearly all the Christians I know are against them
What kinda damn Christians have you met?
Most Western people, regardless of religion, are not against gays...
I spent years and years in a Roman Catholic School and we had weekly church visits, priests about and shit, and we did have gay students. No one gave a shit.

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
It gives you the right to kill them because they fought you? or there was no way for islam to spread either they get killed or kill I doubt there is any religion that says you cannot fight you should die in a fight
so its okay to kill to spread the religion of peace eh? and you say that islam does not contradict

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
just because cletus in hicksville USA doesent like them fags dosent mean every christian hates gays
I havent seen the same thing with muslims

every muslim i've spoke to is completly against gays

And every christian ive worked with hated me.

That doesn't mean all of them have the same issue against science.

I know there are many muslims here who aren't against same sex marriage either. Heck, we do have quite a bit of homosexual couples here in Istanbul.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
It's one of the reasons, not the only reason... plus, the amount of Homophobic people in the West is minuscule, most people don't give a shit.
I invite you over to the small town I live in then
I can tell you that like 33% of my school is homophobic, which considering the school houses over 1000 students, becomes quite harsh for someone like me.

Nebulae
I can tell you that like 33% of my school is homophobic, which considering the school houses over 1000 students, becomes quite harsh for someone like me.
My parents and their friends are all like ''god darn commie muslim gays grr''

So basically:
i'm speaking from effort from living in the city

the redneck parts of nations are usually....
slow...

BANE47

Washed up S2Ker
Nebulae

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
My parents and their friends are all like ''god darn commie muslim gays grr''

So basically:
Sometimes I forget that despite all the memes, I live in a country where people just let each other do their fucking thing and we're all sound with each other.
I guess that tends to happen when you have good weather and sun all the time, people are just happy I guess.

This actually reminded me of a video I saw recently

We might have a shit economy but at least we get along :\

Status
Not open for further replies.