religious terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
I know and agree. I'm adding that religion as a whole is a dumb obsolete concept that stops scientific progression. Doesn't matter which.
That's wrong.
Christianity has long learned to adapt with Science, which is why Bishops nowadays talk about climate and shit.

Reactions: List

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
as I've said before Islam despises bloodshed and violence therefore its not a crime but its forbidden .

In 627, when the Quraysh and their allies besieged the city in the Battle of the Trench, the Qurayza entered into (eventually inconclusive) negotiations with the besiegers.[8] Subsequently, the tribe was charged with treason and besieged by the Muslims commanded by Muhammad.[9][10]The Banu Qurayza eventually surrendered and all the men, apart from a few who converted to Islam, were beheaded, while the women and children were enslaved.

kinda hard to believe when prophet and his crew does dis

Well times change a thousand year ago everyone fought over lands and Quraysh were against islam and in a war you can't peacefully reach a solution as you see in that link Prophet Mohammed tried a peaceful solution but didn't work out well.

times changed but

islam did not

Nebulae
I know and agree.
why are you then telling me to cut it out?
I'm adding that religion as a whole is a dumb obsolete concept that stops scientific progression. Doesn't matter which.
not really
the US has been christian for years, hell almost the entire west and we have still made scientific advancements

the other religions have changed over time, been re-writtern, optimized for todays world

not islam

BANE47

Washed up S2Ker
Nebulae
In 627, when the Quraysh and their allies besieged the city in the Battle of the Trench, the Qurayza entered into (eventually inconclusive) negotiations with the besiegers.[8] Subsequently, the tribe was charged with treason and besieged by the Muslims commanded by Muhammad.[9][10]The Banu Qurayza eventually surrendered and all the men, apart from a few who converted to Islam, were beheaded, while the women and children were enslaved.

kinda hard to believe when prophet and his crew does dis

times changed but

islam did not
It says they were charged with treason.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
edit- what is my phone doing?

Im saying that it doesn't matter which religion. Wankers and idiots are everywhere.

Berke

Nebulae
It says they were charged with treason.
so you are okay with thousands of people put to sword and more being enslaved by your merciful and peaceful religion or is it me missing something?

BANE47

Washed up S2Ker
Nebulae
so you are okay with thousands of people put to sword and more being enslaved by your merciful and peaceful religion or is it me missing something?
http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/qurayza_jews.htm
They fought its different if they did not fight they would not have been killed.

"It is important to realize this fact because Muslim polemicists assert or imply that the Jews actually fought the Muslims, so if the Jews were exterminated and enslaved, then it was their fault. But no full-scale battles ever took place, and the early sources say that the Jews remained in their houses and fortresses near Medina—that is, the sources do not depict them forcefully sallying out and attacking Muslims from behind."

Angel

Nebulae
None of the major religions is 'peaceful'. Fuckin' hell people, get your heads out your asses.

These religions were invented back in a time where people killed each other as a sport. Come on.

Edit: Of course things changed through time tho

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I BEG to differ. They have absolutely not. At least every single one that I ended up having to work with.
One of the reasons things like homophoby still exist in the Western world is because of old Christian values, you literally can't deny that.
So yes, a lot of Christians still haven't adapted.

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
not really
the US has been christian for years, hell almost the entire west and we have still made scientific advancements

the other religions have changed over time, been re-writtern, optimized for todays world

not islam
to be fair if you're going to be picky and choosy at least do it on both sides

christians are as against scientific development as any religion

Angel

Nebulae
One of the reasons things like homophoby still exist in the Western world is because of old Christian values, you literally can't deny that.
It's one of the reasons, not the only reason... plus, the amount of Homophobic people in the West is minuscule, most people don't give a shit.

Berke

Nebulae
http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/qurayza_jews.htm
They fought its different if they did not fight they would not have been killed.

"It is important to realize this fact because Muslim polemicists assert or imply that the Jews actually fought the Muslims, so if the Jews were exterminated and enslaved, then it was their fault. But no full-scale battles ever took place, and the early sources say that the Jews remained in their houses and fortresses near Medina—that is, the sources do not depict them forcefully sallying out and attacking Muslims from behind."
Muhammad’s atrocity against the Qurayza Jews

How Sad made him glad

James M. Arlandson

In AD 627, Muhammad committed an atrocity against the last remaining major tribe of Jews in Medina: the Qurayza.

He beheaded the men and the pubescent boys and enslaved the women and children. In doing this, he wiped an entire tribe "off the map" to use thelanguage of the President of Iran, recently.

The purpose of this article is full disclosure and straightforward analysis about early Islam. How and why did this atrocity unfold?

this does not prove islam is peaceful

all it does is to support that it is savagery???

So you are claiming that because someone fought you that gives you the right to exterminate them all and enslave the remains? pretty medieval fam, just like that religion itself

BANE47

Washed up S2Ker
Nebulae
None of the major religions is 'peaceful'. Fuckin' hell people, get your heads out your asses.

These religions were invented back in a time where people killed each other as a sport. Come on.

Edit: Of course things changed through time tho
Through certain events you can't stand idle and you have to fight.
atleast in my religion everything has a reason and no contradiction.

Nebulae
just because cletus in hicksville USA doesent like them fags dosent mean every christian hates gays
I havent seen the same thing with muslims

every muslim i've spoke to is completly against gays

Status
Not open for further replies.