religious terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Again, uninformed ranting from Juicy to try and get a zinger.
I even said that a family member of mine left Malmö for Iceland because of the shit down there.

Just because I take a more calm and non-radical approach doesn't mean I ignore problems. I still think the huge immigration is a big problem, however "purge the mudslimes cuz they rape people and stuff" is not a good mentality to have when you're trying to solve a political, ethnical and religious problem.
when did I ever say we should purge muslims lmao
I'm just saying that unfiltered acceptance of people into a country especially when those people are coming from a dangerous anarchic country is a shit idea and only leads to trouble

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
clearly we agree, we just disagree on what to do with the people that have been wrongfully manipulated.
they must be taught a lesson just like the germans have been taught one, for as long as they'll continue their war against the west and against enlightenment they will be subjected to the fiercest and most relentless wars they were ever subjected to

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
when did I ever say we should purge muslims lmao
I'm just saying that unfiltered acceptance of people into a country especially when those people are coming from a dangerous anarchic country is a shit idea and only leads to trouble
No, you were trying to say I ignored problems
Which I clearly am not.
Now just quit trying to get a zinger on me, aye? You look really fucking idiotic doing it.

Reactions: List

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
that amounts to 30 deaths

since 2010, there have been around 9,500 deaths from islamic terrorist attacks

I am not defending in any way shape or form the actions of christian terrorists, however they are not as big of a threat as islamic terrorists are

Carrion

Proton
Nebulae
that amounts to 30 deaths

since 2010, there have been around 9,500 deaths from islamic terrorist attacks

I am not defending in any way shape or form the actions of christian terrorists, however they are not as big of a threat as islamic terrorists are
Considering the ones shown are U.S only, and deaths from Islamic terrorism only overtook right-wing terrorism in the US in 2016 after the Orlando Shooting (which obviously had a phenomenal victim count), it doesn't seem you're taking the point.

In addition I could find absolutely no citations for your claim of 9,500 deaths since 2010; I'd wager that it's actually more than that, but the attacks are largely centralised in Middle Eastern communities in upheaval.

EDIT: Also, that's only some of the attacks. There are more on U.S soil, and far more globally. This also doesn't account for the individual homicides that may or may not be related to any kind of terrorism.

Nebulae
I'm just gonna say

islam is not designed for western civilization, it's not
it's still stuck in the middle ages

we should not allow a religion that oppresses women, a religion that says that YOU SHOULD KILL THE ONES WHO DISAGREE WITH YOU, a religion where the profet fucked a 9 year old but you're not allowed to eat a ham sandwich.

and the fact that western women support islam is mindboggling

Chevronas

Neutrino
Nebulae
Well, to start. I am a muslim, but me and other people, who are muslims are disgusted by the world, called as Terrorists, bombers, and etc. The real thing here is, We are not terrorists. ISIS just frames us, blackmails us. We can do nothing against it, since USA supports them. What do you expect? World biggest power, are you going to attack it? I don't think so. We are NOT Terrorists. We are victims of USA's game on the table.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
islam is not designed for western civilization, it's not
it's still stuck in the middle ages

Christianity is the same. Like I stated in my last post, there are many who ostracize everyone who do what I do because we apparently "Play god". It is the idea of "Religion" that's idiotic.

Nebulae
Christianity is the same. Like I stated in my last post, there are many who ostracize everyone who do what I do because we apparently "Play god". It is the idea of "Religion" that's idiotic.
atleast christianity evolves
christians dont follow the exact same christian rules that people followed in the middle ages

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
Well, to start. I am a muslim, but me and other people, who are muslims are disgusted by the world, called as Terrorists, bombers, and etc. The real thing here is, We are not terrorists. ISIS just frames us, blackmails us. We can do nothing against it, since USA supports them. What do you expect? World biggest power, are you going to attack it? I don't think so. We are NOT Terrorists. We are victims of USA's game on the table.

USA doesn't support ISIS. In fact, Turkish government supports ISIS.

Unrelated, but hey. *Flails hands in the air trying to get his worthless point across.*

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Hm.

Evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.