religious terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
I think they belive in a religion that wants to carry humanity back to a "simpler", more brutal world. a lot like the middle ages

Same goes with many fanatic christians.

I'm not defending Islam, I'm just trying to make it obvious to you that it isn't ONLY islam. Come over here to Turkey. 85% of the people you see will be at least carrying smartphones in their hands, vaping or "Being modern humans with western ideals", so to say. It isn't them trying to go back to middle ages, because we'd already be the one and the same with 90% of the middle east if that was true.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Considering the ones shown are U.S only, and deaths from Islamic terrorism only overtook right-wing terrorism in the US in 2016 after the Orlando Shooting (which obviously had a phenomenal victim count), it doesn't seem you're taking the point.

In addition I could find absolutely no citations for your claim of 9,500 deaths since 2010; I'd wager that it's actually more than that, but the attacks are largely centralised in Middle Eastern communities in upheaval.

EDIT: Also, that's only some of the attacks. There are more on U.S soil, and far more globally. This also doesn't account for the individual homicides that may or may not be related to any kind of terrorism.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

:ok:

Reactions: List

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
why did the nazis attack fellow aryans?

they didnt agree with them

Were nazis muslims?

That makes it so that terrorism and crime is everywhere, and religion is only one of the many reasons why. You can't stop it. Killing it will change nothing, changing it will change nothing. So long as humans are humans, we're going nowhere.

Nebulae
But I promise you that the majority of the countries were treated far better than the people inside of the mosques that the terror groups bombed
I wont deny that

these islamic terrorists are way more brutal

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I wont deny that

these islamic terrorists are way more brutal
I wouldn't put ISIS on the same scale as any of the stuff that went on during the times of war between (almost) all the nations in Europe

Can't compare the two as one is "conventional warfare" and the other is, well, terrorism

Nebulae
I wouldn't put ISIS on the same scale as any of the stuff that went on during the times of war between (almost) all the nations in Europe

Can't compare the two as one is "conventional warfare" and the other is, well, terrorism
that's what I said
they're way more brutal

D

Deleted member 243

http://**********/pol/1490211693418m.jpg
1482255744901.png

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Were nazis muslims?

That makes it so that terrorism and crime is everywhere, and religion is only one of the many reasons why. You can't stop it. Killing it will change nothing, changing it will change nothing. So long as humans are humans, we're going nowhere.
there was a muslim ss division

Muslim%2Bmembers%2Bof%2Bthe%2BWaffen-SS%2B13th%2Bdivision%2Bat%2Bprayer%2Bduring%2Btheir%2Btraining%2Bin%2BGermany%2C%2B%2B1943.jpg

hitler also said that the people of islam will be close to the german people than the french
[doublepost=1490219344][/doublepost]
Well, to start. I am a muslim, but me and other people, who are muslims are disgusted by the world, called as Terrorists, bombers, and etc. The real thing here is, We are not terrorists. ISIS just frames us, blackmails us. We can do nothing against it, since USA supports them. What do you expect? World biggest power, are you going to attack it? I don't think so. We are NOT Terrorists. We are victims of USA's game on the table.
dudes it's america's fault death to the west oh wait russia invades us god bless america

Status
Not open for further replies.