religious terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keno

la sauce
Nebulae
No one gets it, it costs more money to keep them in Europe then to send them to a different country near them where war didn't/won't hit. Then again, we live in a world where people call trump a racist for wanting to deport illegal Mexican immigrants back to Mexico.
It is more a social problem than an economical one, which means politics involved.
Money isn't the main issue here.

Reactions: List

SHODAN

'Sentient Hyper-Optimized Data Access Network'
Nebulae
I mean, in an ideal world religion could be this 'individual' thing, where you can believe in your god, pray to them and just live by the morals printed for you in a book because you have zero common sense. 'Thou shalt not kill' well bugger me - If you need a book telling you that you shouldn't kill people, you probably are not safe enough to be on the streets.

Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against religious people or their religions - the issue I have is when it starts to impact other people (namely me). I do not want some dude rocking up to my house and asking of I have heard of Jesus Christ for the one-hundredth time, and I don't want some dickhead in a bar telling me that if I don't believe in the magic man in the clouds then I am going to hell. Women IRL are not objects, and rape is a traumatic experience for the victim (male or female). These bollocks laws and rules set out in different religions bibles should be abolished.

Religion is ridiculous in so many different ways, shapes and forms it baffles me as to why it is even still a thing. Take christenings for example - If you do not get a dude in a white robe to put some water on your baby's forehead and the baby happens to die in infancy do you know what happens? It burns it hell for eternity. That seems like the criteria of a psychopath to me.

Anyway, just my two cents - TD;DR is that religion is fine until it begins to affect others; at that point it can bugger off.

EDIT - Toned down the swearing a little....

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tbf i dont even get why you all westerners keep refugees that make trouble

like dude, they are taking shelter from the war that is being waged in their home. but they do come to your place, rape, vandalize, terrorize and do shady shit? why dont you go send them to their own homes and let them survive in the amidst of war lmao. the thing i am trying to say is, there is far too much tolerance for strangers in your country that is trying to protect themselves from trouble. i dont get why those refugees bite the hand that feeds and protects them, afterall those people welcomed them in their own home so they wouldn't die? if you betray that and keep fucking and violating the laws of the people you stay under the roof of, you deserve to go home and die there.
  1. The opinion of an individual living in a land where countless innocents were slaughtered to the point of mass genocide, and is still denied today, is worth slightly less as a result of your indoctrination.
  2. Turkey takes more refugees than most of Europe, are you deluded?
  3. A huge portion of refugees are Christian, refugees aren't Muslim by definition.
  4. You live in a place constantly under threat of military coup, public uprising, and governmental tyranny (no wonder you love HL2RP), you're not really in a position to criticise the West.
    that is just me speaking but the thing i am trying to say is why does your people want those dumbfucks that only and only make trouble and leech of the taxes you pay, and why dont they elect politicians who will send those scumbags back

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Let me try to present my point of view in a simple manner. There are 4 ways of looking at the refugee topic.

1. You think no refugees should be allowed in because they're all terrorists, they take your jobs and !!!!111!!!
  2. You think that some of the refugees, whatever percentage, will be a danger and will make things worse for you country, thus you don't want to take the risk, so you don't want any to come in.
  3. You think that some of the refugees, whatever percentage, will be a danger and might complicate things for you country, however your set of values, beliefs and morals compels you to take the risk and let them in anyways
  4. You think all of them are good and thus they all should be allowed in.
Now, let me start off by saying, if you are number 1, you're a retard. If you are in number 4, you're a retard.

Now, majority of people fall within number 2 and 3.
For me personally, as Benjamin Franklin said "Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Which is why I'd rather let refugees in and risk getting hit by a bomb then not let any of them in and having them bumdestroyed in their home countries.

To each their own, that's why we live in a Democracy and we can elect people who will do what we want - too bad that the faces for number 2 are populist baboons in many cases, riding the European refugee issue to implement way more troubling ideas by proxy - such example is Geert Wilders - banning the Koran and closing mosques is a direct contradiction of Western values, those of Freedom of Speech, Association, Religion, Expression, and so on.

Unfortunately, the regressive left has a big part to blame in the sudden rise for people like this man, because they have discarded what it means to be a Liberal and have turned it into a bit of a joke. Almost a dirty word, much like Communism.

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
  1. The opinion of an individual living in a land where countless innocents were slaughtered to the point of mass genocide, and is still denied today, is worth slightly less as a result of your indoctrination.
  2. Turkey takes more refugees than most of Europe, are you deluded?
  3. A huge portion of refugees are Christian, refugees aren't Muslim by definition.
  4. You live in a place constantly under threat of military coup, public uprising, and governmental tyranny (no wonder you love HL2RP), you're not really in a position to criticise the West.
people can deny something that happened all they want, it does not change the fact that it happened

turkey taking refugees is fucking bullshit imo, what erdogan and his crew does and doing is wrong. but hey, they are gonna get citizenships soontm so more votes for erdogan. if it were up to me id not take em

christians or not, i was talking about those who make trouble

also i was not criticizing west as a whole, i just pointed that the refugee policy is just far too tolerant, it beats this very shithole greatly if that is the case

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
people can deny something that happened all they want, it does not change the fact that it happened

turkey taking refugees is fucking bullshit imo, what erdogan and his crew does and doing is wrong. but hey, they are gonna get citizenships soontm so more votes for erdogan. if it were up to me id not take em

christians or not, i was talking about those who make trouble

also i was not criticizing west as a whole, i just pointed that the refugee policy is just far too tolerant, it beats this very shithole greatly if that is the case
If you don't understand what a refugee is, which you clearly don't, you should probably stop posting.

Berke

Nebulae
If you don't understand what a refugee is, which you clearly don't, you should probably stop posting.

refugee

[ref-yoo-jee, ref-yoo-jee]

noun

a person who flees for refuge or safety, especially to a foreign country, as in time of political upheaval, war, etc.

arent we talking about middle eastern folks trying to take refugee in western countries to protect themselves? correct me if wrong

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
refugee

[ref-yoo-jee, ref-yoo-jee]

noun

a person who flees for refuge or safety, especially to a foreign country, as in time of political upheaval, war, etc.

arent we talking about middle eastern folks trying to take refugee in western countries to protect themselves? correct me if wrong
Oh, so you do recognise that these are people fleeing their country, for fear of dying.

I should be surprised that you don't care about their human welfare, but I'm looking at the flag next to your name, and struggling to be.

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
There's nothing such as religious terrorism, only terrorism.

As a muslim, we always had a tale about a woman who abused her cat, yet she was so devoted to islam and prayed everyday, but she went to hell cause the cat got abused.

I did not read all 8 pages, but i just want to express that islam does not convey hatred nor violence, no matter what.

Angel

Nebulae
Oh, so you do recognise that these are people fleeing their country, for fear of dying.

I should be surprised that you don't care about their human welfare, but I'm looking at the flag next to your name, and struggling to be.
I don't think that's his point at all.
I think that the case here is that Berke believes that these refugees are actually killing thousands of people, so why would we accept losing our own lives to safeguard other people's, simple case of us versus them.
[doublepost=1490277243][/doublepost]
There's nothing such as religious terrorism, only terrorism.

As a muslim, we always had a tale about a woman who abused her cat, yet she was so devoted to islam and prayed everyday, but she went to hell cause the cat got abused.

I did not read all 8 pages, but i just want to express that islam does not convey hatred nor violence, no matter what.
There's a difference between what the religion of Islam conveys, to the scholars, and what it represents as a majority.

Berke

Nebulae

you got me wrong

i was talking about those violate the law and threaten the safety of natives of said area

im a middle eastern person myself, why should i want them to die? but violating the law of somewhere you took refugee of is literally spitting a gift that got presented

Angel

Nebulae
dat turkroach uneducation. "THE REFUGEES ARE RAPING YOU ALL WHY DO YOU KEEP LETTING THEM IN????"
Portugal is one of the few countries that kept their intake quotas and we've had zero incidents :\ If the other countries didn't fuck Germany over and refuse to accept people, maybe they wouldn't be stuck in Ghettos, obviously making it look like shit.

Regardless of religion, if you shove 500k people into a 200k people city outta nowhere, it'll be a shirt storm.

Warwick

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Regardless of religion, if you shove 500k people into a 200k people city outta nowhere, it'll be a shirt storm.
shirt storm.
Custom-Compression-Shirt-Storm-Style_1024x1024.gif

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Portugal is one of the few countries that kept their intake quotas and we've had zero incidents :\ If the other countries didn't fuck Germany over and refuse to accept people, maybe they wouldn't be stuck in Ghettos, obviously making it look like shit.

Nice thing about living in the States is that when we take in refugees, the refugees get to go wherever; the individual states have no say (thank fuck).

Y'all need to federalize already.

Status
Not open for further replies.