Serious Resident Evil General

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Resident Evil 1 remake is probably one of my favorite games of all time

Probably the best remake of all time too. RE2 remake is superb in pretty much all aspects, but Remake 1 retains more of the original which inches it a bit more forward

But they're both must play games anyway

This.

REmake 1 & 2 are the quintessential RE games.

And RE3, but that isn't remade (yet....).

People also love RE4 and I get why, I enjoy it too, but I'd say play it last. Its a BIG departure from the earlier games (ie; its more like the RE2make than the classic style).
I was planning on getting RE1 remake first, but thank you for all this information

Reactions: List

Solitaire

Neutrino
Nebulae
I think he means the blobs, I was in the same boat too dude. Had to dodge them because I had no ammo and no subs.

7 hours and change to complete an RE2 playthrough, not bad, smh though I got knocked down to Assisted difficulty by a continue screen aaaaargh!

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
6 is the best co-op game @Dan
I unironically have a massive soft spot for RE6.
[doublepost=1549067416][/doublepost]
I was planning on getting RE1 remake first, but thank you for all this information
Good, you should.

RE1 remake is fucking fantastic, it has the best atmosphere in the series. Honestly not even the RE2 remake beats it in that aspect.

Last edited:

fofa

Atom
Nebulae
DqxnBkn.jpg

D

Deleted member 6062

guys i just got to the part where the helicopter crashes as leon and now im lost what do i do

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Oh also @Dicknose for the REmake, the difficulty options are misleading first time through (as they're not directly named) so don't go into it assuming its the usual Easy/Normal/Hard, its Very Easy/Easy/Normal.

Even then though 'Easy' only means a few less enemies and you'll still likely get fucked, so. Its not an easy game first time through lol.

Last edited:

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Oh also @Dicknose for the REmake, the difficulty options are misleading first time through (as they're not directly named) so don't go into it assuming its the usual Easy/Normal/Hard, its Very Easy/Easy/Normal.

Even then though 'Easy' only means a few less enemies and you'll still likely get fucked, so. Its not an easy game first time through lol.
Okay I’ll probablt just pick hard like RE2

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Okay I’ll probablt just pick hard like RE2
Hard isn't available from the start but the highest difficulty, Normal, is still literally hard mode for most other games.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
p sure certain enemies blow up
Its something you unlock automatically if you beat the game once and for some reason you can't turn it off on subsequent playthroughs (or there may be a way but I'm not sure how).

It replaces certain zombies during the first part of the game with one specific zombie with grenades strapped to him, and if you damage or shoot him he blows up and kills you lmao